7

"w-what?!" my face flushed red , "you heard me angel eyes here i'll repeat it again even though i don't like repeating myself."

"you should let me kiss you."

without thinking i activated my quirk my eyes went white, he then fell on the floor sound asleep.

my body took his energy i felt somewhat more energized , i looked down at him on the floor.

i bent down checked his pulse , then all the sudden a weird urge washed over me.

i looked more into his skin noticing all the metal stitches , the burned skin was a purplish brown.

my fingers started to glide across the ruff skin , up to his fluffy black hair , i knew he'd be asleep for another 3 hours but that's when i remembered what he said.

he wanted a kiss , my face bent down and my lips touched his cheek. 

"DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT?!" my mind screamed.

"I GAVE A VILLAIN A KISS?!"

"but it was on the cheek."

"BUT IT WAS STILL A KISS?!"

i almost felt like passing out myself , i finally got off the floor and walked back into my room and began to type away.

( 3 hours pass )

i clicked on my keyboard that's when i heard a sound come from the kitchen , it was dabi.

i heard a groan and then his foot steps started to get closer.

"so that's your quirk?" he asked once her entered the room , "w-what?"

"your quirk what does it do?"

"it's energy absorption , i can take others energy away i can take small amounts or large amounts away , my eyes go white when my quirk is activated , if i take a large amount they can fall asleep."

"that's actually pretty cool angel eyes."

"thank you!"

"could you kill someone with it?" he asked.

"i don't think so but there is a possibility i could."

"mhm."

he then flopped on my bed and let out a exhale , "we should go out to eat tonight maybe a date or something."

"a WHAT?!"

"you're so innocent and i just can't get enough of it." he let out a chuckle.

"i'm NOT THAT INNOCENT OKAY?!"

"explain?"

"n-never mind."

"that's what i thought." he said with a smirk.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

:)