chapter 8~

I finished elementary school with no problems. Everyday I just acted like I don't know anything and get good grades and CONQUERING EXAMS. EVERY EXAM I TOOK I HAD PERFECT fu fufu~

Great job, me I passed every elementary school exam.

But now for the real challenge MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Why is it a challenge? well that's where you learn the most useless shit so I forgot mostly everything I learned there haha.

In this education system. You go to class with the same 20 people everyday. 

Anyways, I entered middle school. Went to 6th grade. Everything was the same as elementary but more sad.

then I went to 7th grade everything is was fast paced and a tiny bit stressful and sad.

Then 8th grade happened.

Everything is a pain in the ass 

everyday I do homework, sleep, wake up go to class, sleep in there, nah jk I dont sleep in class, go to the cafeteria and sleep, wake up, go to another class, go to my dorm, sleep, wake up, do homework, start thinking about how I literally don't have any friends, get depressed, start getting homesick, sleep, wake up and go to school. THIS CYCLE CONTINUES ON AND ON AND ON.

My school life was very boring until today. Why? WELL ILL TELL YOU WHY.

This all happened in the cafeteria.

I a peaceful, a little shy completely inconspicuous person was eating my lunch as per usual, then suddenly, a girl with purple ombre to baby blue hair and one red eye and one blue eye started talking shit about me.

I became a little hurt inside but I've had worse incidents.

"HAHA that girl Lilia or whatever is such a crybaby and trying to act innocent to get all the guy's attention. I despise those kind of people who rely on their looks. I'm completely not like that. I am a superior strong female who doesn't rely on her looks to solve my problems. I am confident and intelligent I don't need some man to protect me hohohohuhuh." said the quirky typical wattpad heroine girl with different colored eyes and ombre hair.

"...um...hello. You know I can hear everything you said about me" I said.

"OOOH! OOOH! I SEE!! so you are one of those......hm..hm..you are trying to act like i bullied you to make me look like i am a bully. hmph a typical bitch burriko, feminine, fake innocent and pure, white lotus, ugly, whore, slut, self centered bitch, who wants to get all the guys attention because you're so insecure!! I unlike you am a CONFIDENT RADIANT COOL INDEPENDENT WOMAN. You can't even speak properly, always so quiet. haha." well that was a lengthy response with a lot of shade. She spit all of that with a righteous look on her face.

".....why do you hate me so much? And you know that you are actually bullying me and throwing mud at my name to make yourself look better which indicates that you are actually self conscious. Why is being quiet so bad? and did my behavior in any form or way show that I want attention of the guys. I'm not trying to make you look like a bad person....it's  just who you really are." I also replied with a lengthy response and a lot of shade.

"Why YOU YOU YOU INSECURE DUMB GIRL, ACTING ALL INNOCENT."

"Who"

"YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL."

"cares."

"..."

she ran away.

Yeah, so now my school life is not only boring but now depressing as well. 

I don't know how that worked but it shut her up. Yay for me. I thought I missed the drama from novels but now it's not really that thrilling when you are involved in the battle personally. She's super crazy all I did was tell her that I can hear all the shit she's talking about me. I don't even interact with my classmates much..I mostly spend all my time talking with my brother and What's wrong with being feminine and looking feminine. ITS NOT MY FAULT I LOOK SO GIRLY.

I guess I should act more tough to not be hated by  feminists for being feminine.

...

wELL I GUESS SHES RIGHT ABOUT ME BEING INSECURE. Did I really just think about changing myself just to be liked by others!? Amazing. I just disappointed myself. Ughhhhh I am a CONFIDENT GIRL...nah not really....I AIM TO BECOME CONFIDENT...yeah that's more like it.

......

....

GAHHHH!!!! I forgot, WHY THE HELL AM I WORRYING ABOUT BEING CONFIDENT OR NOT I SHOULD FOCUS MORE ABOUT MY FUTURE DEATH. I should make plans. Why am I doing nothing to help myself in the future. The me in the future will hate me lol haha. That's not even funny. hmmm then what makes a thing funny? AHHH WHAT THE HELL I SHOULD BE THINKING OF PLANS RIGHT NOW.

So, the prince, my fiancé is the male lead. I need to act the same as other girls do around him. 

...

ISNT CHANGING FOR SOMEONE GOING AGAINST MY PRINCIPLES!!

Never mind if its for survival it's f-fine.

Where is he anyway....I think we're supposed to go to the same school. I've never seen him in this middle school. Maybe he went to a different middle school. Hmmm....

And there i hear a super conveniently placed conversation.

"Oh my god! THE EMPEROR IS SO COOL!"

"Yeah, yeah That's right Ami-chan. Did you know that I saw him smile today."

"gurl, don't lie. He has never ever smiled."

"Nana I'm saying the truth."

"KYA! KYA KYA!" 

Wow judging by those people's discussion he is definitely in this school.

He is still a cold, iceberg guy it seems. 

"Ami-chan WHAT do you think about Noah (leon's bro. member of harem)"

"He is very princely, very caring, kind, sweet and sparkly I like him but I still like the Emperor jerk cold more!!!"

"Yasss gurl."

"His booty is also better. It's rounder."

"kya kya kya!"

 wow..In the novel I liked Noah more since he was so sweet. 

Let's pretend I didn't hear the part about his booty.

ughhhhh.

I finished with my food and went to my next class.

math. 

Ughhhhh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are probably gonna be less updates in the future since i'm going on a trip.