4.3

*unedited*

After Sun Hui took all of Hui Guniang's classes for the day, he now sat in his dorm with Theo and Jon.

"This club has a special uniform requirement. I have spare clothes that I used before you can borrow," Theo said as he handed Sun Hui all black clothes and a dark blue mask. Sun Hui just stared at the attire as he held the clothing by his thumb and index finger and away from his face as if it was diseased. It was just a pair of black dress pants and a long sleeved black collared dress shirt, but Sun Hui thought it was too elaborate for a private legal sex club.

"Why a mask?" he asked, turning his gaze to the mask.

"To hide identities. A lot of people from our school go there. It would scar them if they ever knew who they screwed the other night," Theo explained. "Besides, all joking aside, it gives the club more atmosphere."

"Oh," Sun Hui continued to stare. He didn't know how he felt about that.

When he was fully dressed and in a mask, Theo and Jon led him to the club. Sun Hui could hear muffled music come from inside the building.

Jon nudged him, "It will be fine! I've seen Dee Zhou here a few times. Weren't you talking to her before? She might be here, too."

"Dee? You know her?" Sun Hui asked.

"Everyone knows her. She's like, the hottest girl in college and the most popular. You really need to get out more," Jon rolled his eyes. "I have a feeling you're going to get more noticed now."

They went inside the club, which seemed to be a lot fancier and larger than Wang Shuo's. There were a few stages where people performed public acts, private rooms for people who wished to not be seen but still have fun, an upstairs for more...extreme things, and a VIP area for people who could afford such luxuries.

Sun Hui doubted that Dee actually went here to participate. She probably just came to watch the few gay couples Sun Hui noticed around the club. And Professor Jordan probably came along just to find new areas of sadism and come up with new creative ways to occasionally tease Dee.

Sun Hui ventured off to the VIP area, mostly to give Theo and Jon privacy. It's like ever since he became bent, he had a gay radar. Even though he was sure that in the plot Theo and Jon were average playboys and completely straight, Sun Hui didn't want to stop a love that was forming—no matter how suspicious it seemed. He would just ignore it.

Sun Hui knew he didn't have access, but he didn't care. There were no bouncers stopping him, as if it was a sign that he was supposed to be there. All he knew was that Wangzi Miren was behind those big double doors with the golden words "VIP" embedded into them. He suddenly grew nervous. He knew Wangzi Miren was the biggest playboy on campus. What if he walked in on him having sex with a female or some other male? Of course, he'll push aside the intruder and then jump on him, but not without some teasing and leaving him wanting more. He wasn't going to let him get away with cheating for some bimbos.

He opened the doors, noticing the light in the area was significantly dimmer and the noise significantly quieter. He saw bodies moving around and shuffling, though, so he knew it wasn't empty.

As he walked into the room, either people not caring he was there or never noticing he walked in, he finally saw Wangzi Miren in the back of the room. As if he was the king, he was sitting on a chair with a lazy, laid back posture. He was wearing a black suit with a black mask that reminded Sun Hui of a raven. His system beeped rhythmically, pin pointing the location of his lover.

But what caught Sun Hui's attention the most  was the girl whose throat Wangzi Miren was currently shoving his tongue in. That asshole!

As Sun Hui began marching towards the couple, Wangzi Miren slowed down his make out session to see the person who was glaring sharp daggers at him. He felt the burning stare for a few minutes now, and he felt uncomfortable yet strangely pleased. As he saw the boy with blonde hair make his way towards him, his eyes caught a glimpse of a golden shimmer on his hand. Upon a closer look, he realized it was actually a ring that looked a lot like his own sliver one. Intrigued, he met his blue gray gaze head on as his hand slid lower on the girl's body. When the boy's gaze turned red hot, Wangzi Miren found himself amused at his obvious jealousy. It was similar to someone cute being furious. They could try to be mad as much as they wanted, but they would only looked adorable doing so.

When Sun Hui finally approached them, he wasted no time in shoving the female off Wangzi Miren's lap. The sudden movement caused everyone to freeze and look at him. It was like they finally noticed that he wasn't supposed to be there.

But instead of Wangzi Miren getting angry like everyone expected for intruding and interrupting his private time, he began to laugh.

"You're quite feisty for being so little," Wangzi Miren smiled. He was a little surprised himself he wasn't angry, and he was a little confused as to why this stranger was jealous, but at the same time he thought it was right. He actually found himself thinking that he would be angry if he wasn't jealous.

"Small but mighty," Sun Hui phrased, leaning towards him and placing his hands on the wall in a way that caged Wangzi Miren's head. His face was close, his lips only inches away from Wangzi Miren's. His eyelids lowered, giving him a hooded look. "But I really don't appreciate you fucking women in front of me."

"What the Hell is your problem? Didn't you see we were having a moment? Learn to read the room!" the girl screeched. Sun Hui and Wangzi Miren both cringed, simultaneously thinking she sounded like a dying hyena.

"You don't get to decide if we were having any moments. You heard him: leave," his voice was suddenly cold as he completely dismissed the woman he was recently getting on with. Right now, his focus was on the blonde boy in front of him that wore the same ring as him. His dark blue mask that covered his face, only leaving his mysterious blue gray orbs, made Wangzi Miren wish that masks weren't protocol. He wanted to rip that mask off and stare at the blonde's face until he memorized every inch of it so that way he could find him again and again. He knew he had to have gone to the college, as the club was a frequent spot for students. While he was small, he looked to be at least eighteen. It was a shame he hadn't seen him before. He knew every student who went to the club, mostly because despite the masks nobody was exactly hush hush about their club life. A lot of students even came here hoping to sneak a screw on some of the populars that were rumored to come here.

Admittedly, Wangzi Miren got a lot of people coming in search of him, that girl being one of many. However, when this boy suddenly appeared, he wanted to drop all of his previous acts and make this one solely his. He knew he had become whipped in an instant.

The girl huffed and walked away ashamedly. Wangzi Miren thought he heard a few sobs come from her, but he didn't care. He only cared about his new mysterious lover in front of him.

"You think I'll just let you go have your way with me after that?" Sun Hui raised an eyebrow. "You really are an asshole."

Wangzi Miren sneaked a hand around his neck and then up to his blonde hair, tugging tightly and eliciting a little moan from Sun Hui. He smirked, "You really don't have a say in the matter. You seduced me, and now you're going to deny me what's mine?"

"I can wait. I want you kneeling for forgiveness before I let you make love to me in any way you want it," Sun Hui said, moving his hands to his chest and pushing roughly, only to move away from Wangzi Miren.

Wangzi Miren let out a little frustrated growl, causing Sun Hui to laugh. "Patience is key. I don't want some impatient man ravaging me, that's not civil. We're all adults here, so let's act as such."

And with a slow, lingering peck to Wangzi Miren's exposed crook of the neck, Sun Hui left the room—but not without dramatically swaying his hips. He could feel everyone staring at him, including one stinging gaze in particular. He never felt so wild or daring in his life.

And when he existed the VIP area and came back into the main public area, he felt a giddy smile take over his lips.

Wangzi Miren had been wearing a silver ring on his finger.

Oof, yeah, the language here is going to be very informal and modern, so like the words "fuck" and "screw" and a bunch of other similar slangs will be frequent. Sorry if it offends anyone. Next chapter will be a long one, for sure. It's gonna get sexy *wriggles eyebrows*.
~Outcast