06. OPTION

CHAPTER SIX
[OPTION]

CHAPTER SIX[OPTION]

Wolfsbane.

Klaus Mikaelson had once told her it could either strengthen or weaken werewolves, and the first time she used it— it made her stronger. But apparently this time, it hadn't.

The girl blinked slowly, a ceiling fan spinning around above her head. Her stomach turned profusely and before she could think she was leaning over the bed she somehow got to, puking on to the ground. As her back arched to get everything out, she realized her stomach was also in immense pain.

Molly lifted up her bloodied shirt. Stitches. The side of her stomach was covered in black, sloppy stitches. Her eyes widened.
She looked up frantically.

She was sat in what looked like a bedroom of an unfamiliar house, but she couldn't get over the fact that Kai had given her stitches while she was unconscious.

Molly had blurry visions of what happened after the wolfsbane triggered. She chased Kai through the woods for a little bit before falling unconscious. She remembers him picking her up over his shoulder, putting her in the backseat of a car, and that was it. That's all she remembered.

She lightly touched the stitches. Dried up blood surrounded the arrow wound, and she squirmed a bit at the slight pain. Molly wiped her mouth and weakly got herself off the bed, avoiding the pile of vomit.

She looked around suspiciously, and walked over to the window. The sun was setting, and it looked like she was still in Mystic Falls.

Molly wanted to die.

Bonnie and Damon were probably already reunited with everyone now. Damon was probably on that date with Elena he wanted to go on. And Bonnie was probably surprising Caroline at her dorm.

She squeezed her eyes shut at an attempt to stop tears from flowing, but reopened them at the sound of footsteps coming towards the door.

Molly looked around frantically, trying to think quick. She grabbed a candlestick off of the dresser across from her bed, and scrambled behind the door as it swung open.

She could hear him breathing, she could see the shadow of his feet under the door. Molly looked at the bed, as Kai was probably doing too.

A pile of blood sat right where Molly was that she hadn't noticed before. Her heart beat increased as she continued to picture him giving her stitches in the bed as she lay there helpless.

He stepped forward and Molly could see his back. He was in different clothes than before. How long has she been out?

Molly didn't think before stepping out from behind the door and swinging the candlestick down on his head— but before it hit him he spun around and grabbed her wrist.

Her eyes widened and he chuckled as he looked at the candlestick and then back to her, he lowered it slowly with a smirk on his face. "Don't hurt yourself." Kai says, walking past her into the bathroom with a towel in his hand. Molly follows him in there as he practically ignored her presence. He sets the towel down on the sink counter.