YandereCreepySplendorman X MuteReader

WHAT?! HORRIFIED BY THE PICTURE??

WELL, THAT'S CREEPYPASTA, DUH! NOT CUTEPASTA OR HOTPASTA!!

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL HORRIFIED!

SORRY XDDD

But seriously. This one will be creepy. Splendor will not be the cinnamon roll everybody sees as this time.

(For all genders!)

Let me get this straight.

My name is Y/n N/n and I am mute. It is not like I get bullied or anything by it.. In fact, I live a normal life.

Lived.

I have a lot of friends.

Had.

So, I will explain things without specific details.

I was camping with them in the forest, but at on night we were attacked.. A girl from our group was found brutally dead. We were all so terrified ... We knew that something was chasing us, so we had no other choice but to run. Two other friends of us were caught... Only five of us remained at that moment. We found a good spot in a cave and hid....

Alright, let me tell how it went from that moment.

--------------

Angelica sobbed while Julian tried to calm her down. Lauren, Tyler and I just remained silent. We were scared shitless, but we had to keep calm... If we would lose control, Angelica would become more panicked and this would lead us to death.

"I-I d-don't want to die..." She cried. I went close to her as I patted her blonde hair as she looked at me with those blue, teared eyes that ruined her make up. I wished that I would be able to speak.. To help her calm down.
"I-I will die either way..." She suddenly got up. We all panicked. "Angelica, please don--!"
"I will sacrifice myself to save all of you!"
"That's nonsense!" Tyler started to yell, "This isn't sacrificing, this is suicide! He will find us easier if you co-"

We heard something growl coming from outside. We all shut up and his until the monster would go away...
Except Angelica.

She looked at me with those piercing blue eyes that I will forever remember.

....no.... It was too late. She was already outside.

"CATCH ME YOU UGLY ASS!! YEAH, COME ON, FREAK!! LETS SEE--" Her mocking was soon turned into an ear-piercing screaming that made me cover my ears and tear up. The others were crying as well.

Soon, her voice stopped, as the monster made some noises and came closer to our spot. We kept silent, until I turned to walk away....