Chapter 8: Drawing Together

----- In The Doodle Sphere -----

Ink: *Ink was in his doodle sphere doing nothing except admiring his drawings about Classic.* So cute~ *Ink said hearts forming in his eyes. Ink then had an idea to have more time together with Classic. Ink opened up a portal to undertale and jumped inside as the portal closed.*

----- In Undertale -----

Papyrus: WHAT DO YOU MEAN , SANS!? *Papyrus asked with his loud voice.*

Classic: What i mean is , is that you you have to call me Classic from now on because there are other sanses out there so that they won't get confused. *Classic explained as Papyrus gave a nod and a thumps up and said "OKAY!!" While smiling and walking to the kitchen.*

Frisk was hanging out with Chara  and Asriel today and when Papyrus will be done doing the dishes he will be going out and train with Undyne.

Classic was eating/drinking his ketchup and he heard a knock at the door. He slightly opened the door and saw Ink outside. Classic opened the door widely and gave a smile towards Ink as Ink of course smiles back.

Classic: Hey Ink , What are you doing here today? *Classic said curiously as Ink starts to speak.*

Ink: Hey Classic!!! I'm just here to tell you if you want a tour around the multiverse with me? *Ink said/asked excitedly/shyly as Classic's face lights up and nods eagerly wanting a tour around new places.*

Classic: *Classic nods eagerly wanting a tour around new places. Ink smiled at his response and blush a little then Ink made a portal.* Wait... *Ink pauses.* I have to tell Papyrus first so , he won't be worried. *Ink nods and waits for Classic.*

Ink: *Classic came back as he takes Classic's hand and jumped into the portal. Finally they arrived.* We're here!!! *Ink said excitedly.*

Classic could not believe his eyes , there were beautiful drawings everywhere.

Classic: *Classic was speechless.* What is this place.*Classic said still in a daze on how beautiful the place is.*

Ink: *Ink giggles softly on Classic's reaction to his home.* Welcome to my home!! I call this the Doodle Sphere!! *Ink said while smiling brightly.*

(This is what they look like right now)

Classic was really amazed by this and Ink offered to draw together and of course Classic agree , excitement taking over him. Ink chuckles at his cut and excited expression. They sit down and Ink brought out papers to draw with and some paint , crayons and other artsy stuff to do. They began to draw each other. Once that they're finished drawing they let each other see their drawings.

Ink: Okay.... i'm gonna show my drawing first then , it's your turn , okay? *Classic nodded as Ink shows his drawing to him. Classic was amazed the drawing really looked like him.*