1

Hmm~ a banquet like this is boring as always. Tsk, why did the manager force me to come to this stupid place?

It's swarming with wolves and not to mention, that dude in the hoodie has been glancing at me. Creepy. And now he's approaching me, great.

Smile, everything will be fine if I smile and be polite.

"Sir I don't know who you are so can you stop-"

'' If you don't belong to me, it's better for you to die!"

Urgh, it h-hurts. This bastard just stabbed me... Am I going to die like this?

Damn, I knew there would be some crazy fans when I became an actress but I never expected to be stabbed. What the hell was the security doing?

Sorry sis I guess I won't be able to attend your wedding... I wanted to see my nephew too.

Ah? Light? Is that a ceiling? Did I make it to the hospital in time? There's no way that the hospital ceiling is so luxurious is there?

"wuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh(doctor) "

... That was me? Now that I think of it, why can't I move my arms and leg freely? A human is coming into my view.

"Princess Luna... Such a pain, can't you be quiet. I fed you and changed your diaper just now."

She glared at me... Wow. She called me a princess and this is how she treats a princess? And a baby at that. Crazy bit*h.

But the name Luna... Sounds familiar. Well, it's quite a common name anyways, maybe I've seen it in a novel or a few.

" I swear I didn't do anything! Brother! Please believe me!" the girl begged on her knees trying to clear up this misunderstanding.

"Acacius! Are you not going to believe me? Kyaa! Look at how she glared at me."

"Your execution will be set tomorrow." the male said coldly leaving his sister hopeless.

Why am I thinking of that novel? I swear this is a bad omen. Seriously in this scene the princess only looked at the floor, how did she even glare.

The only princess of Alphaesial, Luna Vanessa De Alphaesial. Her brother's lover from another world accused her of trying to poison her which was of course false.

She was a kind-hearted princess and had always supported her brother from behind as gratitude for not ending her life during the power struggle. Though her brother doesn't know that.

She was smart by all means and when she heard her brother had a lover, she befriended her to only be betrayed in the end.

The protagonist that is a 'female dog' came from another world and gave the male lead, her brother, love, and affection. He became her 'dog' in no time and that lead to Luna's death.

And now back to me, there is no solid proof that I am Luna Vanessa De Alphaesial aside from the sweet red liquid that was shoved down my throat harshly by that rude maid. But maybe this is just another world, hopefully.

Three Months Later~

Three months went by and now I am certain, I am Princess Luna Vanessa De Alphaesial. Hahaha, I wish this was a joke. I'm going to die of stress because of this, maybe dying from stress might be a better choice. 

Well let's go through all the information I have, shall we?

1. My mother was a noble lady that died when she was giving birth to me. Though from noble lineage she was a mistress.
2. My father is the useless emperor who will be killed by the male lead, my half brother sooner or later.
3. The third empress is ruling side by side with the emperor currently after the death of the first and second empress.
4. I am the princess that is destined to die once I reach sixteen.

And that concludes a few of the information that shall lead me to my misery.

Now regarding the male lead, he is four years older than me. The maids always said that he is a cursed child that caused the second empress's death. Well at least he isn't an illegitimate child like me, he is still a successor to the throne.

Growing up without love, he became a cold-hearted tyrant and rose to the throne at the tender age of 16. He met his first love at the age of 18 and two years after the tyrant was kept on a leash, Luna was executed.

Will I become a tyrant too? Though the original princess is kind-hearted, I am not so lenient to forgive these maids that treated me like rubbish. I am still a princess even if I am not a legitimate child. But at least I am fed well I guess.

Well jokes aside, I don't want to die. It hurt the first time. Should I approach Acacius when I can walk? But would it be alright? If he gets angry, he can choke me with his pheromones.

Ah~ this is troublesome. Out of all the worlds in the universe, to get reincarnated into a world with vampires. But surprisingly the 'vampires' here seem to die from old age which is odd even though the author used the term vampire.

Since I am a 'vampire' myself, I'll have to be warier. We can stand the sun, holy water, and silver but if the silver reaches our heart that is another story. Garlic is a big no-no, I never liked garlic in my past life, to begin with. Well, except for garlic bread.

And the most important thing is pheromones. This is something I find interesting but it's also dangerous. It is to prove superiority. Since I'm from the royal bloodline, it shouldn't be too bad but I don't think it is stronger than the other royal blood.

The sequence goes like this: Royal blood, pure blood, half-blood, slaves. Humans aren't mistreated in this story, they get paid for their blood but vampires who are 'slaves' tend to go berserk so they get 'taken care of'.

Well honestly the setting of this story intrigues me but why do I have to be the princess who dies at 16...after thinking... the best way to survive is to hide from the protagonist but that never goes as planned.

Guess I'll just do my best to survive, how troublesome.