3.5

Pharoah

   I liked when my pops got dick, that sounded twisted as fuck but he was always nicer the next day. Another reason why I was hanging with with Quelly all day. Jordan still  Is grounded and got his phone taken away so that left us slim on communications. Omani still Is mad at me so quelly was the only person I had left to help me get through the day. I exhaled sharply as he went around another corner a bit to fast. I sat in the backseat of his car pissed; because one I had to move to the fucking backseat so his idiot ass friend Rakim could sit in the front and His other friend Gage sat next to me rolling a blunt even though the car moved recklessly. "So this is fun to to guys?"I commented as I was pissed Rakim was decent but Gage was a totally fucking nutjob, who was only calmed and stopped by acting out stupid ideas he thought would work by his ex boyfriend Rakim. Who had a girlfriend last time I checked but Gage told me many times that; he's not worried bout it. Which I truly believed was true. Gage might've been a bit of a psychopath  but atleast he didn't deal drugs: the boy hated everything about it after his father overdosed putting him in his current house of his aunt. The boy was very intelligent he reminded me of my uncle Nayson who I haven't seen sense he began working for the stupid ass FBI.  Rakim on the other hand had a little sister and a mother who both loved him but also got tired of his wrong doing, he never speaks much upon it but I think he doesn't fuck with them at the moment.

    "Shut up king, you wanted to hang out with us" Dayquellz started making me mock  him instantly. If I knew this was happening I would've watched the twins. Instead of trading Nay for the dishes, I mentally groaned and rested my head on the window as I watched ya drive through town. I get a harsh elbow in my side making me jump up smacking my lips.

"Aye man ain't nobody playin with ya ass; mind ya own business fucking weirdo" I spat out of frustration and I saw Rakim turn around a raised eyebrow and Quelly glanced at me through the mirror laughing a bit.

"Damn King, I was just trynna pass you the fucking blunt" he started making me glance down at the substance. I smoked before, a couple times here and there. It never interested me; everyone around me smokes, Quelly, My uncle, My pops, my dad they all did so I never felt the need to go through that rebellious stage and always smoke. I also had no pain to numb as my pa told me often times.

I took it and mumbling a sorry as Rakim started laughing turning back around in his seat causing gage to smack the boy in the back of his head. "Don't make me tea dat ass up, stay ya ugly self back deer Gianni Lerenzo" I inhaled the smoke watching the scene become into a full blown argument. "Pull this bitch ova" Rakim said finally making Quelly laugh and do as his friend asked. As soon as the car stopped Rakim and Gage jumped out arguing outside now. I watched as I smoked a few times before passing it to Quelly.

"What are they doing?" I questioned but Quelly just leaned his seat back getting comfortable.

"Fighting nigga duh, speaking on fighting King who the fuck gave you dat shit" he said his eyes met mine through the mirror but I broke the eye contact.

"I hit my head inna shower"

"King don't fucking play with me, I look dumb to you?" He said asking out the window. My eyes traveled towards the two Rakim hand was around gage throat and their bodies were centimeters apart as it looked like Rakim was whispering in his ear.

"Some girls was messing with Nay,jumped her then I had to fight they boyfriends no big deal" I said but Quelly make everything a big deal.