There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]

[A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I am truly sorry for the lacking in updates. I had to deal with a lot of IRL issues like schooling, hospital issues and was out of my home country for a while in a place with lacking data services. But I'm back now and I hope to be able to get more content out for you all and new content too!]

[A/N: Also note, this is also somewhat a crossover of the Fate GO series. Along with the aspects of Demi-Servant Izuku. I may post my Fate GO code if you wish to add me to your friend's list.]

Chaldea.

An organization in which protects humanity with the uses of technology and summoning powerful servants of the past to help them in their quest. Fixing abnormalities of the past through temporal time travel and correcting history to help humanity in the present survive.

Ritsuka Fujimaru, a name that is hauntingly equal to another of the same name given to two of Chaldea's top Masters. One a boy, the other a girl. Many call the girl Gudako or Ritsuka given her feminie features and tomboyis nature. While the others call the boy Gudao or use his last name Fujimaru.

Together they both have helped humanity thrive and be salvaged from past events such as Babalonia, Camelot, The Fire of Fuyuki and so forth. Each having an army of servants under their comand along with their common ally, a demi-servant named Mash Kyrielight, the rare Shielder Class servant.

Though many can say best that their masters are of the wisest and daring people to be enlisted in the organization. Their is one fault both commonly share all too well-

"ONE MORE! JUST ONE MORE ROLL!"

"GATCHA! GATCHA! GATCHA!"

Fujimaru (male) and Ritsuka (female) chanted out loud as they banged on the heavy steel doors with their fist. Clawing into it in hopes of getting inside. The room they desire. Is of a summons gate. With the exchange of rare items they encounter or work and buy them, known as Saint Prisims, they have the needed access to summon new servants to their roster.

Their fault, is that they both are slaves to the summoning systems of Chaldea.

"Come on! Da Vinci! Pleeeeeeaase! When will the matanance be done!" Ritsuka said as she started to tear up a bit in her eyes as Fujimaru banged his head onto the steel doors. Cursing under his breath as his eyes hardened and looked downcasted on the floor. Red veins twitchin in his eyes.

"Senpai's...why are they acting so much harsher than before..." Mash asked as she stared at her senpais as she smiled awkwardly and backed away. For only to be stopped by a hand on her shoulder and see Doctor Romani and several other servants with him. One being known as the Assassin Class, Sanson.

Another of the Archer Class, Robin Hood. And two of the Saber Class. The Servant of Red Mordred. And Artoria Pendragon, also known as King Arthur, but rather he and his child, being female.

"Mash, they've been collecting their treasures for a while now because of the next upcoming mission." Doctor Romani said as he displayed from his wrist a set of holographic files. Showing Mash the next area they were to go.

"Gotterdammerung...isn't that of Norse Mithology such as the God of Thunder Thor and the God of Mischief Loki?" Mash asked as she felt her head being patted by Robin Hood as she swatted away his hand and blushed. Her look of embaressment amused him and Sanson.

"Ha ha Mash. Yes that is indeed correct. So I suppose our masters are wanting to have some advantage of the mission on hoping to summon a servant in preparation and with knowledge of Gotterdammerung." Robin said as they heard the sound of metal creaking ahead of them as they saw Da Vinci exiting out.