0.15

Stormella

Luke's house is huge. We walked into the kitchen from the garage and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. The kitchen was rather large, the sink and counters to my right, and island to my left. The counter was moderately clean, appliances like a blender and coffee machine sat on it. The refrigerator had a few pictures hung up on it, most of a small but large white dog. The island was messy, alcohol bottles sat on it, a stack of papers on the very edge, just asking to be pushed onto the floor. The kitchen connected to a living room with a high ceiling, it expanded to the right, opening up to reveal a large couch in the middle of the room, a fire place in the center of the wall. Straight ahead was a hallway that lead to several rooms. There were stairs to the left, leading to an upstairs area.

"Let me take you to the guest room." Luke said, grabbing my suitcase and heading for the stairs.

I didn't see either of the boys who were supposed to be here. I continued to look around in awe.

Upstairs over looked the living room, a grand piano sat up against a rope wired railing, overlooking the center of the room. There were a few gold records hanging on the walls between rooms. One was a large bathroom from the glimpse I saw, another the door was closed but a light was on, possibly the place where the two boys were hiding. The next room was empty and Luke lead me in there. It was huge, so much bigger than my room.

There was a king size bed in the middle of the room a dresser against a wall, a tv hanging on a wall. To the left was a door to a bathroom with a whirlpool tub.

"You can stay in this room, it's the best guest room in the house." He smiled at me, a few curls falling into his face.

"Thanks Princess." I teased.

"Luke, are you home?" I heard a heavy Australian accent call from the hall.

"Let's see the girl you've been talking about." I heard another one, both of them sounding like absolute kangaroos.

Two tall boys appeared in the doorway. One had red hair that curled slightly, hazel eyes, and a friendly smile. The other had darker hair, dark eyes, and a warm smile. Both of their eyes were on me, observing me. I was suddenly aware of how close Luke and I were. Our arms were brushing against each other.

"Guys. Stormella this is Ashton." Luke said in a stern tone as he pointed to the red haired boy, then to the dark haired one. "Calum. Don't worry, they don't bite, only each other."

Ashton laughed a loud, joyous laugh.

"Hey that was one time." He said with a smile plastered to his face.

Calum was smirking.

"Are we going to forget that it was a dare, and that you paided us each fifty bucks to do it."

I looked to Luke feeling completely lost.

"I dared those two to give each other hickeys, they wouldn't do it till I offered money. It was totally worth it cause we had an interview the next day and everyone kept asking where they got it." He explained.

"It was not, trying telling your girlfriend where you got it." Ashton laughed back.

"Oh dude, that was the best part, his girlfriend would not talk to him for two days cause she thought he cheated on her." Luke laughed loudly.

"I had to call her and tell her it was me who gave him it. Then she was mad at me." Calum added.

"She was a bitch." Luke stated.

Both boys nodded in agreement as a silence fell upon us.

"Welcome to L.A. Michael will be here soon. He can't wait to meet the girl Luke has been talking about." Ashton said, scaring the silence away effectively with his loud voice.