5 - Rajah

- Oliver's POV -

"Dispose of this piece of shit." I told Charlie. He nodded and cut her bonds, then tossed her over his shoulder. "When you're done come to my office." He nodded again and left.

I made my way back to Aurora's room. I open the door to find her sleeping on the floor. What the hell? I scoop her up and gently lay her down in the bed. As soon as I let go she squirmed awake. She looked at me and frowned. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"You don't have to worry about her anymore angel. I took care of it." I said brushing her hair out of her face. She flinches a bit but lets me do it anyway. Why does she flinch? I told her I would never hurt her. I make a mental note to ask Griffin and Max. After what she went through with Amy, I wanted to do something to make her smile. I normally would never care if a bitch was happy or not. As long as I got my nut in, I was good.... but Aurora... she's different. I want to make her smile and hear her laugh... I want to be the one to make her happy, and I have the perfect idea to do so. I come out of my thoughts to see her looking at me confused.

"D-do you do that often?" She asked looking down at her lap. I hate when she hides from me.

"Look at me when you speak." I said. Her eyes traveled to mine. "Do what often?" I asked.

"Stare o-off into space like that..." Her eyes were darting everywhere, trying to look anywhere but mine. What she doesn't realize is that's all I want to see. Those sweet light brown doe eyes of hers. She's so beautiful.

"I was lost in thought." I smile at her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked looking at me intrigued. Again she didnt stutter. I felt my heart melt a little each time I was around her and when she didn't stutter at me, only made it melt more. I may actually be able to feel it beat and have warmth again if she stays with me forever.

"I was thinking about taking you out today. Would you like that?" I asked and she shook her head no. I furrowed my brow and cocked my head to the side. "Why not angel."

"I don't like being around people." She almost whispered.

"Well good thing the place I'm thinking of taking you doesn't have that many people." I wink at her and watch her turn into a blushing tomato. Even blushing she's beautiful. This girl will be the death of me... I can already tell. I see her raise an eyebrow as if she's trying to pick up on my hint. "Why don't you shower and watch a little t.v... I have a few things I need to do before we can go, okay?" She nodded and I kiss her on the head.

- Oliver's Office -

I walk in and see Charlie relaxing in a chair smoking a blunt. He blows a size range of smoke rings into the air, then sucks them back up through his nose, one by one, letting go of the smoke right after. I close my door and he turns his attention to me.

"So whatcha wanna talk about bestie?" He asked in a girly voice and fluttered his eyes. I flip him off and walk around to the opposite side of my desk, facing him. I grab my laptop and quickly google tiger sanctuaries we can visit... maybe I can even buy her one for the right price... and there is no limit to the amount of money I will spend on her. She's worth every penny.

"I want you boys to build an enclosure for a tiger in the back yard. Get some of the men to help you. I want it done by the end of the week." I said while still looking at my screen. I don't hear him moving so I look at him... he's currently wearing a what-the-fuck look on his face.