Chapter 2: The Surprise

^^The picture above is what the lobby of the Gold Serpent Hotel looks like. The image does not belong to me, I found it from Google. 

Enjoy!❤️

---

Angelica's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see mum drinking coffee, talking with dad about something I didn't care about.

"Morning," she said. I ignored her.

"Is Hermione coming to the reunion?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, Jean, Hugo, Hermione, and her family," she replied, taking another sip of her coffee.

"Wait, family?" I asked, confusion struck across my face.

"Yes, Angie, FAMILY," I heard a voice from behind me.

I sighed. "Jason, nobody asked you," I told him. He was actually friends with bucktooth. I disowned him as my brother, and we hardly ever talk. If we do, then we are arguing.

"I honestly don't understand why you guys hate her so much," he said, while fixing a bowl of cereal.

"She is snotty, stuck-up, annoying, and she never talks," I replied, with an eye roll at the end. Just the thought of her made me want to hide in my room.

"She is nice, beautiful, smart, and quite funny when you aren't insulting her or throwing her books in the lake," he snapped.

"Okay, you two I think that's enough," dad stated, and we went back to our rooms to get ready.

                   -Time skip to the day of the reunion-

We saw a car pull in, and aunt Jean and uncle Hugo stepped out of it. Just after, we saw an even nicer car pull into the owner reserved space. Out stepped a beautiful woman, and she pulled out 2 young kids. Me, Julie, and, and mum walked up to them, but she pushed us away and walked up to Jean and Hugo.

"Mum! Dad! It's so nice to see you!" She told them, giving them a hug.

"Guys, is that who I think it is?" I whispered to Julie and mum.

"I believe it is," Julie whispered back, confusion and shock struck across her face.

Just then, we saw an expensive green car pull into the owner's parking space. Out stepped the one and only DRACO MALFOY!!

Me and Julie straightened out our outfits, and walked up to him.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy," I said, smoothly.

"Not interested, ladies," he replied, walking away.

Me and Julie just stood there, dumbfounded at how someone as hot as him wouldn't want someone as pretty and smart as me or Julie.

That's when we heard 2 little voices coming from the kids that we assumed were bucktooth's kids.

Hermione's POV

"DADDY!!" Ella and Scorpius shouted, running up to Draco.

They all engulfed each other in a hug, and I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, as I picked up Scorpius.

All of my cousins and aunts (nice and mean) were just standing there with their mouths agape. My parents and grandparents already knew, because they came to the wedding. The Jacksons (my nice part of the family) were invited, but not able to come, because Annabeth was giving birth to her oldest daughter, Silena.

Almost everybody, wizard and muggle knew about Draco, but very few knew he was married and had kids. I wasn't really sure what to say, so I just went with the first thing that came to mind:

"Surprise?"