Wattpad Original

Next Book

So, as I've said before, I have around 85 story plots on my other account that have yet to be written.  I'd like for you guys to help me pick which one I begin next.  I selected a few of my favorites that I'll put below with a description.  Comment on the name of your favorite(s) if you'd like to read them, and I'll get to work on whichever has the most comments. 

Heads up, some of the characters don't yet have names, so they're just referred to as he/she in the description.  Some of the titles and covers may also be changed, some of these were very last minute thrown together lmao, along with the descriptions (which I'm terrible at).

Cylia
Cylia is determined to race her motorcycle on 3rd Street, but girls are not allowed. Instead of conforming to the rules, Cylia dresses herself as a man and does so anyway, going by the name of Joe Parker. When this new racer shows up one day, it catches the attention of Dean Romano; the boy who could do it all when it came to racing. Little does he know, the person under the helmet is a girl. The same girl who sits in front of him in Algebra and he helps out with homework on occasion. Will Cylia's double life as 'Joe Parker' catch up with her, or will she get away scotch free?

May The Best Girl Win
Tessa and Lizzie are well known for being tomboys, with their constant playing of PS4, lack of manners, zero interest in men, and crude language. However, one day they come across a guy and instantly fall head over heels. They notice he's into total girly girls and wonder how on earth they could land a date with him with how they act. Not wanting to fight over who gets the guy, they make a pact. Whoever can be the best girly girl and make the guy fall for them, wins. Will Tessa and Lizzie encounter girl drama they'd never experienced? Maybe bicker along the way? Maybe even become total 'plastics'?

The CEO
She is a woman with poor mannerism and a bit of a childish personality. 
Vince Carter is a rich man who is CEO of his own company, and is very straightforward, sometimes even rude. 
What happens when Vince puts out an ad for a wanted intern and she wants the job?  Will he hire her?  And if he does, will they be able to get along?

Little Miss Popular
She was everything you'd stereotype her to be.  Rich, popular, and stuck up. The thing you wouldn't expect though; little miss popular wants to be bad.

Just like her, he had a twist as well. He was tough, mean, and not to be messed with. However, you wouldn't expect him to be the caring person he is.

She Fights Back
Flynn and Ramona have been best friends since the day Ramona found Flynn in the woods and punched him in the face.  Of course, that was when they were only little kids.  Now that they are older, Ramona wants to escape her boyish fighting habits and become more... girly.  What will happen between the two friends as Ramona wants to become anyone but herself, and Flynn wants her be no one but herself? 

Saving The Bad Boy
Zoey has been crushing on Owen for as long as she can remember.  However, as far as she knows, he has no idea she exists.  What happens when Zoey is left alone for two weeks while her parents go on vacation and a bloodied Owen shows up on her doorstep one of the nights in desperate need of help?

Dancing With The Bad Boy
Valencia is in love with the sport of dance.  She get carried away with the music and lets it take over her body whenever she dances... if only she was good at it. Valencia, or 'V' as her friends call her, gets kicked out of her dance studio and is forced to move to the studio on the other side of town.  Her new dance instructor takes quick note of her poor dance skills, but with little time left before a qualifying competition Valencia is determined to dance in, she is forced to partner up with the schools known 'bad boy,' who is apparently secretly good at dancing.  Will things work out smoothly between the two of them?  Can he teach her how to dance? 

Clock Work
He lives in a society that believes in creating a crime-less generation.  To make this possible, the children of people whom have committed crimes are checked into a juvenile hall until they are 18.  Here they will learn the basics of life, such as parenting, socialization, anger management, laws, and more.  What happens when a strange girl with ratty hair shows up one day, informing him its all a lie?  At what cost will he find out the truth? 

Swish
A hard-ass dad, an obnoxious brother, and a deceased mother is exactly what Charlotte - aka Charlie's - life consists of. Her dad wishes she inherited his tall athleticism so she could play basketball, but she didn't. Instead she's short, uncoordinated, hates basketball, and loves math. What happens when Charlie encounters Leo, the school basketball star?

Reason Behind You
The Chambers' sisters are well known for throwing great parties due to their parents constantly being gone for work. Lilly, the younger Chambers sister has managed to stay under the radar at the parties and keep her nose lodged in a book; she didn't like parties. Her older sister, Heather, is the one who throws them. What happens when one night the schools 'bad boy/party boy' takes up an interest in Lilly?

The Millage's
Vance is the burnout of Lucy Cannons school and sells marijuana to make ends meet.  In his family, it's no big deal, so long as you don't get caught.  However, Vance does exactly that. 

One night Lucy and her best friend end up in a car accident and she winds up in the hospital.  What she didn't expect when she woke up was for Vance to be sweeping her hospital room in the dark for community service hours.

Affiliation
It's always been just Rose and her father. Ever since she can remember they've been hiding from her fathers ex-gang, causing them to move from city to city. What happens when Rose's life is turned upside-down after her father is murdered and she's thrown into foster care in New York? What happens when she begins to attend school and a specific boy starts to give her trouble?