15

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

big chungus type beat

"yes" I crossed my arms at her

"okayy then" She gave me a fake smile " your food will be done in a bit"

She gave everyone at the table, mainly the guys, a smile.

"you mad because jah fucked her ?" Stokeley laughed.

"no... i don't care that Jah fucked her" I lied

"alright, leave her alone" Jahseh chuckled

I rolled my eyes picking back up Jahseh's phone and beginning to play the game. He playfully shook his head at me .

Little did they know, the fact that Jahseh fucked her actually made me really jealous, and i dont even know why. Like if i catch feelings for Jahseh im probably gonna get rejected and be heart broken. Or accepted, but end up heart broken in the end.

I just wish he knew how i felt.

i need to get my hands on her. I know thats so straight forward, and doesn't sound good. But i deadass want her.

I been throwing out all these hints and she's still not getting it. I just want some love from her, nd i don't know why she's not getting that.

All of a sudden, her phone started vibrating, and i could feel it obviously, because her phone was in my pants.

I took her phone out my pants, and grabbed her right hand so i could use her thumbprint and she didn't hesitate, meaning she didn't have anything to hide, which i felt was a good sign.

She was texting herself on my phone.

jahhh🙈💕

jah

jah

jah

jah

jah

what ?

i want a hug🙈😔

gimme a kiss, i'll think about it

😘
there's your kiss

im not talking to you til you gimme a kiss

your so mean to me😔

i just want a kiss, baby

I wondered what she was thinking, because she left me on read. I gave her, her phone back, finally and she gave me back mine. She was only staring at me, and i felt it but i didn't say anything.

The waiter came back shortly and handed us all our food with some other people helping her.

She handed Lani her plate but flicked her hand, so that all the food fell on her lap. She gasped, and pushed the shit off her lap.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" she said, putting her hands up in defense.

"I'll get them to make a new plate asap" she batter her eyelashes.

Everyone at the table was in shock, with their jaws dropped and their eyes wide.

Kehlani, rolled her eyes and was about to jump at her, but I grabbed her by her waist, holding her back.

"You can go pick up the fucking chicken, bitch" Jenna interfered.

The waiter put her hands up in defense, running over to me and got her knees in between me and Lani's seats and began to pick up in the pieces of chicken. I held Kehlani's arms, as she sat on my lap, because she still tried to grab her.

"okay, okay, i won't do nothing" Kehlani crossed her arms.

"you promise?" I asked her.

"yes" She admitted.

I let her go, expecting her to sit back down in her seat.

Lani leaned over me, and pressed her lips against mine, softly, then sitting back down.

"ohhh shit" Stokeley started instigating.

"woah what the fuck-" Rahime laughed.

"yall dating now? yes? good" Coolie laughed.

"awww" Jenna put her hands together in awe.

They were all annoying as hell.

"oh, y'all are cute mhmm" The waitress, Stacy did a sarcastic laugh.

I rolled my eyes at her, and I could tell Kehlani wanted to say something, by the way she bit her bottom lip. I gave her a look meaning for her to stay quiet, and she did.

"anyways, enjoy your meal" Stacy said "i'll be back with your new plate"then leaving our sight.

"wait no like dead ass, are y'all dating now ?" Isaiah asked me.

"no weef" I said.

"aww damn" He sighed.

"bruh that was crazy, i woulda popped her in her shit" Stokeley shook his head.

"i would've too" She turned to me.

I chuckled, turning away from her.

She was still red from the kiss. She still frowned though, resting her head on her hand, while her elbow was propped on the table.

I couldn't tell if she was actually sad or not, so i didn't interfere. Even if she was upset, i didn't know what to say.

"you good?" Craig asked Lani.

She nodded, yes, but kept the remaining frown on her face.

Later, the lady/waiter, Stacy came back, and placed the plate in front of Kehlani. She gave her a faux smile, then walking away, without any words.

Kehlani pushed the plate away from her.

"she probably poisoned it or something" Kehlani rolled her eyes.

she's smart .

"come here" I patted my lap.

She was hesitant because of her attitude but got up, and sat on my lap. I then fed her, making her smile.

"oh my god-" I already knew what Danny was about to say.

"shut up" I lowered my head.

"ok jah im sorry, but i have to say it. Just date-"

to be continued...