34. I Remember

How wonderful is this cover?! Matches my obsession with chocolate with Emma's! Who else is chocolate obsessed?

Thank you, mahgadahling for your amazing effort and thoughtfulness. I absolutely love the covers you made!

------------

Her...

"I talked to the doctor and got it done. You're free to go." Bobby smiled at me and I beamed.

"Here, Emma, I got you some clothes." Jake handed me a bag full of clean clothes.

"Thanks. I'll go change then." I started to get up and Dean was on his feet in a second, helping me get off the bed. I couldn't miss the tingles I felt when his hand touched mine again.

"Thanks." I smiled, blushing.

Why am I blushing? I feel like a little girl, speaking to her school crush for the first time ever. What happened to me?

I'm no longer mad at him. I mean, I know it's normal for him to get jealous if he heard me saying my ex's name as I woke up. I'm sure it looked like I wanted his presence, but I know I don't. I want no one else but Dean. He just needs to see that. I need to show him that.

"Do you, uh, need.. help?" He asked when we reached the bathroom's door in my room, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes." I breathed out, blushing further. I needed him, help or not.

We got inside and he helped me take a seat on the toilet's lid, then turned to shut the door. I slowly started to slip down the white almost transparent gown they had on me for the surgery, but stopped when I realised my chest was bare underneath. I looked up at him, biting his lips.

"Do you want me to.. turn around?" He asked with a frown.

How insecure must he be feeling to ask me that..

"No, Dean. I want you to give me hug." I looked him in the eyes and he sighed in relief before finally getting down on his knees and gathering me in his arms.

"God, I'm so sorry. I'm an ass. I fucking missed you." He spoke softly in my neck and I breathed him in so deeply because I needed it.

"You're not an ass. We'll talk about it all later, I promise. I just want to enjoy this." I said, holding his shoulders tightly.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He repeated, holding me so tightly as if he feared I would dissapear.

"So am I." I said, and we stayed like that for minutes, none of speaking or moving, both of us assuring each other that we were there and we weren't going anywhere. A knock on the door startled us.

"Is everything alright in there?" Jake knocked again.

"Everything is fine. We'll be out in a minute." Dean cursed, running a hand through his hair and I giggled before slipping the gown down my body again. He helped me to stand as I let it fall to the ground. His eyes roamed around my figure, memorizing every inch of my bare skin and I felt hotter that ever.

"Stop looking at me like that." I breathed out, suddenly having an urge to hold on to something to keep standing straight. He took a step closer.

"I swear, if they weren't right outside.." He silently promised and I felt my cheeks radiate off heat.

"Here." He handed me a black bra he grabbed from the bags and a matching panty. I slipped on the panty slowly and I heard him curse. I looked over to him and found him awkwardly shifting in his pants, trying to adjust them.