12

You know that feeling like the world is against you?

Like, it seems that the world keeps on trying to take your happiness away from you. It keeps on trying to go against your plan, leaving you with no choice but to accept everything and lay there, defenceless.

It pushes you to the point where you wonder if it's just you or the entire universe just hates you so much. You have no say in the matter, you just have to wait there until everything fucks you up.

Yeah sure, you'll try to block it and think of ways to avoid it. But when you finally think you got the upper hand, the world will be like, “surprise bitch, I think the fuck not”.

So you're just there, done with life, done with yourself.

And Yeonjun knows that feeling all too well.

He thought that maybe, he could spend this weekend all to himself. That maybe he could finally let go of all the bottled feelings he kept inside and just cry and mope around the whole day. That maybe he could lock himself inside his room, going over through his photo albums and scrapbooks he shared with Hyunjin. Gather all the things the boy gave him before, his belongings that he left inside Yeonjun's room, wear Hyunjin's favorite jacket and be all emo because damn that jacket still has his smell.

He just wanna be heartbroken alone in peace okay?

But no, the world has other plans for him.

So Yeonjun, get your ass off that bed and face this wonderful day that the world prepared specially just for you.

“Junnie!”

Taehyung all of a sudden just barged in inside Yeonjun's room. He must've exerted a little too much force since the door came in contact with the wall rather harshly, startling the latter and making him wonder why the house hasn't fallen apart yet because of his hyung.

Yeonjun spares him a glance then goes back into burrying himself inside his blanket. Taehyung frowns at him but shakes it off and decides to just yank him off the comfortable mattress.

“Ow!” The younger male glares at his hyung, “what do you want?”

“I want you to go and get ready! Jungkook said he missed Seoul so we're having a little trip around the city. Now go and dress yourself up! Hurry!”

Not even budging from his place, Yeonjun whacks Taehyung's arms, that keep on trying to usher him, away from him and plops back down onto the bed. He rolls around, wrapping himself into the protection of a burrito.

Taehyung is displeased. He looks down at his unmotivated cousin and groans.

“What are you doing? I said hurry up and get dressed!”

“Ionwanugow~” Yeonjun mumbles but his words got muffled by the pillow he's currently burrying his face in.

“What?”

“Isedeyewanabaloe~”

“Bitch speak properly or I'm gonna use that pillow to suffocate your sorry face”

Now rolling to face his cousin, Yeonjun tried to sit properly but failed, so he just sighed and wiggled himself out the blanket.

It was quite adorable but Taehyung was pissed so he ain't gonna coo at his stupid younger brother.

“I said I don't wanna go. You guys can leave, I want to be alone.”

Even if he tried to ignore it Taehyung can't. He knows and he can sense the gloomy aura radiating off the boy who's now trying to be one with the pillows. He'd comfort him and tell him things to lift his mood up but he will do that next time.