Epilogue- Part 1

So I know I said I'd update on July 1st but my exams have finished and school is a bit relaxed right now so I decided to finish this book today. Thank you for sticking to this book even when I wasn't always able to update when I said I would. And thank you for all the views, votes and follows...                           

Without further ado;

******

Serenity's POV

1000 Paradise years (10 Earth years)

It's been 10 years since the battle and it'd be a lie to say that things haven't changed.

Frank and Hazel became part of the 'Army of Chaos' and have been doing a splendid job at it. Frank contracted with Change and could change into anything he wants, be it something or someone he knows or not (there is no limit). And Hazel contracted with Earthy, an elemental guardian.

People say that Frank got a weak guardian (the gods, campers, etc. (especially his father)) but nobody realizes the true power of Change. He could become anyone he wants, and have their abilities (or powers if any) in the process and even after he turns back, those abilities/ powers remain. He can infiltrate without being caught, how can you call that weak??? I would have defended him had he not mind linked and said, "Its fine, Serenity.... I'd rather only let my new family knows and it'd be fun to surprise them if another battle happens, and might even help if it's kept secret...", and so I didn't say anything...

As for Hazel, saying she contracted with one of the elements is enough to explain how powerful she is. She can control anything off the earth and create anything as long as it's found on the land...

Thalia and Luke became the 'Guardians of the Hunt' and spent most of their time with the hunters (the hunt didn't like Luke being there at first but got used to him (they had to since Thalia wouldn't stay without him)), returning only when they are needed or missing us while Nico and Hazel became the 'Guardians of the Underworld' although they never stay but are notified in times of danger and go to help. This way both the weakest links of the Olympians are protected and they can stay close to their families.

Silena and Beckendorf quit but still lives in Paradise. They moved to the third floor where Paul, Sally and the kid is. Silena helps Mirror and Hope take care of the monsters while Beckendorf started creating comfortable living quarters for them and a stable for Festus, Blackjack and Mrs. O'Leary and a ton of other stuff.

Certain gods have been allowed to come to Paradise, given if they follow the rules and don't kill anyone here or do something bad (then they'd be kicked out). Poseidon, Apollo, Hades, Hermes, Hestia, Artemis and Hephaestus were the only ones who were given the crystal and warned not to give to the others if they wanted to continue visiting Paradise. The others kept begging but never got any (they didn't dare to try and enter, not that they'd have been able to either ways). The army, whose parent was allowed access, got close to their parents. Luke and Hermes became irreplaceable and close and so did Percy and Poseidon, even as Ales....

After returning back to his true form, he decided he didn't want to give up on either of his forms and would go from being Ales to Percy and back, not that I would have minded either ways since I loved both of them (considering that they're the same on the inside)... Everyone got used to Ales' looks since his personality was the same as Percy's, it had never changed even when he lost his memories...

Then there is Jason,Ethan and Nico... Ethan and Jason tried to stay mad at Order and Chaos but after being threatened by Ales for making the girls cry all the time (one minute he's mad because they're all so lovey-dovey and the next minute because the boys won't talk to the girls...) I laughed seeing the faces of the boys when Ales forced them to make up... Although I doubt they would have been able to hold out any longer seeing their beloved girlfriends with tears in their eyes... And it didn't help that Nico and Void were always together and happy,since Void had done it with Nico's permission and knowledge, while the others were feeling miserable. 

And End, well he made himself right at home, reconnected with his siblings and got pretty close to the others because of his easy going personality (when he's not busy trying to destroy the world, he's pretty fun to hang around) and became so close with Hermes and Apollo because of his love for pranks. They succeeded in pranking everybody that they got cocky and decided to prank Ales which, obviously, didn't turn out well for them because he went on a pranking war where they have no chance of winning.