CH 11: SEESAW

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

The hyung line always feared this and it was Y/N hanging out with the maknae line for the majority of time, every time the hyung line would hang out with Y/N, she would always excuse herself and say something about how she already had plans, the hyung line got nervous.
"Hey Y/N, do you wanna watch Aladdin with me", Namjoon asks.
"Sorry I already watched with Tae and I'm hanging out with Jimin today, sorry Joon", Y/N replies.
Namjoon scoffed once Y/N was out of hearing distance, he never understood why the maknae line got more praise than the other members, they don't do as much as he does, why are they the more popular ones, it wasn't fair. Namjoon slapped his cheeks and got rid of his traitorous thoughts, he knew some of their popularity was appearance based and he was the leader, he was the glue that kept the team together, if he wanted to be with Y/N he'd have to work harder.

"There's this new trend called mochi ice cream, do you wanna try it with me Y/N", Seokjin questions.
"Sorry Jin, I promised Jungkook I'd play overwatch with him today plus I can guarantee that you'll buy more, don't spend money on me, buy all the mochi ice cream you want", Y/N smiled.
Once Y/N went upstairs to Jungkook's room, Jin sighed and his pride deflated, he never knew why the maknae line always got what they wanted, they never do all the housework in the dorm, they rarely self compose song, they rarely fed a family but somehow it means that they get the most lines, most screen time and the most fans. Jin shook his head.
"I guess I'll just have to try again", Jin sighed once more.

"Y/N~", Hoseok sung as he entered Y/N's room.
"Do you wanna binge watch the Escape The Night series with me, the new one's coming soon", Hobi layer on Y/N's bed.
"Sorry Hobi, Taehyung had a surprise for me today", Y/N walked into her walk in closet and came out with a new outfit.
"I promise I'll make time for you, bye Hobi", Y/N hugs said man and leaves the room.
"The maknaes again", Hoseok groaned.
Jungkook this, Taehyung that, Jimin this. Why can't the hyung line get a little something, Namjoon manages and leads the group, Hoseok contributes to majority of the dances, Jin runs our home life and Yoongi is our main composer. But what does the maknae line do, steal all their fame and glory and do nothing. Hobi goes into Y/N's bathroom and splashes his face with water.
"Don't turn on your family Hoseok. You're better than this", Hobi told himself.

Yoongi didn't care as much instead he imagined the pillow he was cuddling was Y/N but even when he was dreaming, the maknae line always stole her away.

——◂〚 Meanwhile 〛▸——

The sound of kissing could be heard echoing around the room, Y/N was under Jimin with her arms around his neck as they passionately kiss, Jimin's hands trailed up Y/N's sides but he'd never go any further, they had a strict invisible rule that they never went too sexual because Y/N wasn't ready for it and Jimin totally understood, Y/N didn't understand something tho. Y/N didn't know why she was making out with the maknae line, after the date with Jimin and Jungkook she went to talk with them and it suddenly turned into a make out session. They've doing this for about a week now, maknae line asks Y/N to hang out, it all seems normal at the start then somehow it turns sexual and then the maknae line attack Y/N's lips, she didn't know how to feel about it.
Jungkook and Y/N got caught in the act a few days ago but she just got more confused, Jungkook slammed her body on his bed and ravished her lips, Taehyung decided to visit and then was shocked seeing the two eat each other. Y/N was embarrassed but Jungkook was totally chill about it, Jungkook led Taehyung outside the room and convinced him to say nothing about this to the hyung line, then in exchange he gets to make out with Y/N from time to time.
The maknae line thought everything was going swell but have they once asked Y/N about she feels. No. Y/N was so confused it was killing her, what was her relationship with the boys, is she just a toy to them, they didn't even ask for consent nor labeled them as something. Y/N thought long and hard and then she found her answer.
"Hey Y/N, do you wanna hang out", Jimin asks.
"No", Y/N replies not giving Jimin a single glance.
"Okay I'll meet you in- wait no?".
"No Jimin, I will not hang out with you", Y/N's voice was stern.
"Jimin I'm kinda busy can't you see".
"But you're on holiday".
"Connect the dots, take a hint, leave", Y/N glared.
Jimin was standing on very very thin ice and he was smart enough to leave Y/N's studio but he was dumb as to why Y/N didn't want to hang out with him. (A/N: majority of boys right🙄)

——◂〚 Concurrently 〛▸——

Right after Jimin left, Namjoon thought it was the perfect time to ask Y/N out for the day. Oh how he was so wrong. Namjoon walked into Y/N's studio seeing one of her arms wrapped around her legs while the other one was clicking away at the screen. Namjoon came behind Y/N and massaged her shoulders, she was shocked at first but then saw Namjoon's face on a reflective surface.
"So I was wondering if you wanna chill with me for the rest of the day", Namjoon asks.
"I'm sorry Namjoon, I-".
Namjoon didn't know what happened but his brain suddenly clicked and it felt really pissed off, his brain function his eyes to see red and his body temperature to rise, the monster inside of him was awakening.
"Am I not enough", Namjoon's voice croaked
"What".
"You've been hanging out with the maknae line for the last week and I'm fed up with it, I've been trying to catch up with you but it's always 'Sorry Namjoon, I've got plans with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung', can't I make you happy, can't you accept my love!", Namjoon erupted.
"Wait- I'm sorry Y/-".
"You've said enough".
"I'm sor-".
"Leave Namjoon, JUST LEAVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!".
"Y/-".
"NAMJOON, GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU CAN'T", Y/N cried.
Her chair whipped against her table and she pushed it harshly while she stood up furiously, tears unlimitedly streamed down her face and she could feel the hiccups get stuck in her throat, her heart was shattered and she was so so so tired, she started seeing black. Her throat burned and her mouth was dry, she was ready to melt and she didn't really care if she had blood on her fingers. You really think you know someone.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: sorry if I offended anyone, I don't hate the maknae line, this was purely for drama purposes, also sorry if this story is kinda ragged or going to swift, I just kinda want it to be done. Also, if you ever feel like you don't want to do something, you always have the right to say no (unless it's homework then do your shit), our day and age is becoming more socially dangerous and if someone doesn't respect your decisions then fuck them, don't feel the need to be something some else wants you to be, don't fall for peer pressure. Be comfortable and go at your own pace, stay safe guys.

Bye bye