CH 12: AM I WRONG

——◂〚 Yoongi's POV 〛▸——

"NAMJOON, GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU CAN'T", Y/N's voice struck me awake.
Objects slammed against each other until the whole penthouse was silent, Namjoon's loud footsteps could be heard as he closed the door behind himself, I could feel the disappointment radiating off of him from my bedroom, when I could hear Y/N shuffle down the wall and cry I immediately rushed out of the room.
"What the hell just happened", I grumble.
"Hoseok and I just came down from his room, we have no idea", Seokjin replies.
Hoseok, Jin and I turn looking at the other boys who were trying their hardest to avoid eye contact.
"What did you guys do", I cross my arms and stiffen my back.
They kept their mouths shut and didn't dare to look in my direction, the smell of fear was everywhere.
"Why is Y/N crying, why did she lock herself in her studio", I ask.
Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, Namjoon tapped his on his thigh, Jimin rubbed his shoulder and Taehyung was anxiously bobbing his right leg up and down.
"SOMEONE OWN UP!!!" I yell feeling the walls shake.
They finally looked into my eyes and they were terrified.
"I-I went into her studio and asked if she wanted to hang out, she gave me a death glare and said no", Jimin outed.
"Why was she angry, what aren't you telling me", I squint my eyes looking through Jimin's soul.
Jimin and Taehyung side eyed each other, then Jimin looked at Jimin 'secretively'.
"Maknae line!", I rumble.
They jump in their seats and slowly looked at me.
"What did you guys do".
"We... we have been secretly making out with Y/N", Jungkook speaks.
"We've been doing this for the last week and she seemed fine with it", Taehyung adds.
"And that's where you're wrong", I immediately say.
"You guys think she seemed fine with it but did she really", I input and when they're eyes bulged I knew they fucked up real time.
"You fuckers can't even respect women, you guys have been learning respect for your whole lives and you can't even ask Y/N if she's fine with kissing you. Just imagine how she feels, you guys basically used her for your own needs and desires and never gave anything back in return. Please tell me you at least labeled your relationship".
"...".
"WHAT THE FUCK! she must think you're using her, do you guys ever think with your heads and not your dick. As idols we MUST set a good example for everyone and you're teaching kids how to be douches, imagine if you went a step further. Y/N trusts us so much and you basically ruined it, for all of us. Your stupid decisions and dumb motives have affected people who didn't do anything, why do all the innocent people have to clean up the bad guys' mess. But what's even worst is that three people were simultaneously doing it at the same time and people who are younger than her, do you guys have any respect for the elders. Y/N has generously let us stay inside her penthouse and has personally let us into social life and what do you do, you harass her. Have you thought about your career, our career, about Y/N's career, if anybody saw you in the act we'd be dead and broke and it's all because of you guys. Do you guys even appreciate the things that you have been privileged with, you're some of the youngest idols of the industry and you're throwing yourself and your so call 'family' with you, you've traumatised Y/N and have lowered her mental stability, do you guys even know if she has depression or anxiety. She could be killing herself now- wait Jin quickly check".
Jin was the closest to Y/N's studio and immediately bashed on the door.
"Y/N are you in there!", Jin shouted.
A moment of silence hit us as our heartbeats slowed.
"G-go AWAY!", Y/N screams
"Can you please let me in, I care about you and don't want you to do anything you'd regret", Jin says motherly.
We heard some shuffling before Y/N opened the door and quickly dragged Jin in then slammed the door closed.
"Wai-"
"Hold on, I'm not done yet", I push Jungkook back down on couch.
"I don't think Y/N would like seeing nor even hearing you, you used her and broke her trust... and even after she has done all these selfless things for us, you guys think you can waltz back in and expect an apology. The best thing you guys can do is go into your rooms and avoid Y/N at all costs until she's ready to talk. Go", I glare.
The maknae line got up from the couch and walked the walk of shame.
"Wait", I call, the boys stopped in their tracks.
"Sometimes guilt can be way more painful than death... thought you might want to know", I snarl.
The three continued to their rooms feeling guilty as ever.
"Now you. What did you do", I turn to Namjoon.
He looks at me and looks defeated, he slumped his shoulder and broke his tough act and started to cry.
"I'm so dumb Yoongi, I was so jealous and took it out on Y/N. I feel so bad and I don't know why I did it, what the hell was I thinking. I'm so stupid", Namjoon grips onto his hair.
"I'm glad you're sorry but you can't just expect Y/N to love you immediately, love can't be forced and here you are forcing it. I know the maknae line have had a lot of quality time but the smart thing to do, is ignore it and carry one and fight harder. We all know Y/N is an amazing girl and with that comes a price and hardships. Go to your room", I sigh.
"I'm very very very disappointed in you... just thought you wanted to know", I say as Namjoon walks to his room.

"Hobi can you get some blankets and comfort Y/N, I'm gonna go get her some apple pie from Maccas, I'll be back as soon as possible", I ramble as I grab my wallet and keys.
"I'm on it", Hoseok says seriously.
I run out of the apartment and quickly drive to Maccas, Y/N needed us and I will always be there for her.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: thoughts about this chapter? I wanted to add what all parents can do... guilt trip. Also please tell me of this for is good by commenting or voting, I have no idea if readers even like this book.
Stay safe and respect people.

Bye bye