CH 14: ANSWER : Y/N

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

Buy The Sauce

Hobi:
I need you guys to meet me at Y/N's fav cafe

Taehyung:
What why?

Hobi:
It's something important we have to discuss.
It's about Y/N

Jimin:
Okay, we'll be there

Hobi:
Namjoon you gettin this

Joon:
I'm already omw

Hobi:
See ya then

The boys were becoming antsy, what did Hobi want to talk about, was Y/N ready to talk... is this where we fall. You know the times where you're nervous to do something and you just start imagining the worst outcomes, you've been thinking about this specific moment for some time now and when it appears you lose all your confidence, you don't care at the start and then you pump yourself up but when it's right around the corner, your brain turns on you. You know it probably won't happen but what happens if it really does, you think about how it'll somehow drastically change your life forever and you think about how disappointed you're going to be. The boys were scared. They drove to Y/N's favourite cafe seeing Hobi already there, Namjoon pulled up beside them and they went into the cafe together, Hobi watched as they came closer to him and took a seat. He could see the nervousness on their faces. They quickly ordered something and waited for Hobi to talk.
"Let's get straight to business", Hobi starts.
"We know we all want Y/N to ourselves but it's unhealthy for us to be fighting for her at the same time, look where she's at now. We can't ruin our relationship because we want Y/N, we have a job and countless fans who appreciate what we do and we can't let them down. Even though we're on break, we can't let our romantic life merge in to our job life. But what if we can have Y/N. Yoongi was scrolling through his phone and found this thing called a polygamous relationship, it's where multiple people can be in a relationship, we all like Y/N romantically so why can't we be in a poly relationship. We don't have to be competitive and we can all love Y/N at the same time healthily, if one of us doesn't want to be in the relationship in the future she'll still have six people to care and love for her so I guess it might work. Thoughts?", Hobi explained
"Does Y/N like all of us", Jungkook asks.
"The probability of it is really high", Hobi replies.
"How would you know", Jimin questions.
"Well, when we first met her she was this grumpy person like Yoongi, I wouldn't think she'd let us into her life this much, we all have been on some kind of date with her, she must feel nothing but we won't know until we ask", Hobi answers.
"Umm how would... sexual things work", Taehyung asks.
"I'm guessing that majority of our sexual interactions will be with Y/N and one other person, I don't think she's really into a large groups but I don't think she would be opposed to two people. It would be sexy. But it's all up to her".
"Do you think she'll forgive us", Namjoon queries
"Of course she will... maybe but I'm thinking she will, she's been thinking about for some time now".
"Are you sure this is going to work", Jungkook asks.
"It's a fifty/fifty chance. Just hope for the best".
They dropped the topic for awhile and caught up each other, Namjoon was a bit iffy but soon enough he enjoyed the time he had with the people he loves. They ate some delicious meals and bought some for the others before they left the cafe.

——◂〚 Meanwhile 〛▸——

Y/N was thinking about the maknae line and Namjoon, should she forgive them. The maknae line were inconsiderate and din't even ask if she wanted what they were doing, did they even notice that they somehow forcefully kissed her, Y/N never let them have entrance to her mouth, they made themselves at home and broke in through the window. Namjoon was impatient and greedy, Y/N didn't have enough time to hang out with every single boy in the household in a day, she knows she should have been more equal but the maknae line asked first so they get her time. Y/N wasn't really sure if they actually learnt their lesson, if she forgives them they could easily go back to their old ways and hurt her again, she didn't want that. Y/N could just be a toy for them, these were the cons. Y/N loved them so much that the cons didn't mean much for her but that didn't mean she'd do the stupid and forgive them right away, they would have to work for it. Y/N thinks that they've grieved a lot already but it was always better to be safe than sorry. Y/N was stuck in one of those multiple choice games. A, she could forgive them. B, she could completely wipe them out from her existence. C, hold the biggest grudge. D, take more time. She didn't know what to pick because there were two thousand more options she could pick, so many possibilities could happen and she wasn't ready, adulthood was hard.

Jin and Yoongi simply kept quiet and stayed as company, they knew Y/N needed the moral, emotional, mental, honestly everything support. They were going to be there for her because they knew that Y/N would do the same for them, they all fell for someone who is amazing, generous, beautiful, another synonym. They'd do anything for Y/N because they love her and they hoped that she'd love them back, she made them feel like no one had ever before, she was simple but different in so many ways. What Y/N didn't know was that she would have to pick an option sooner than planned, they were going to ask her to be theirs.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: slowly running out of good content, ideas, plot, time to live, cereal and milk.