CH 15: LOVE MAZE

——◂〚 Hoseok's POV 〛▸——

About four or five days have past and Y/N has been miraculously happy and when's a better time to break to her when she's the most happy right? It's not our best idea but I feel like anytime we tell her it's going to be somehow bad but I hope that Y/N isn't too pressured about what we are going to tell her. We want to give her all our love, not pressure. Y/N always treated us until we were comfortable, she'd never let us do anything we don't want to do and now we're kinda repaying the favour.

Jin, Yoongi and I were still caring for Y/N in her room and just waiting for the boys to come back home to break the ice, we were going to ask her out and take her to Hawaii with us, we had thought that it would be best to enjoy our holiday with no more walls and instead enjoy our company as a couple. We hope Y/N says yes.
We hear the door open and the boys coming in, Jin quickly goes outside Y/N's room and talks to them. The plan was a go.
"Y/N", I call out.
"Hmm", she replies.
"I know we told you to take as much time as you want but we have something to tell you", I continue.
"What's it about", she squints her eyes.
"You'll have to go into the living room to find out", Yoongi inputs.
"I'm not sure", Y/N' face shows sadness.
"It's not healthy to be locked up in your room, even Yoongi doesn't stay this long in his room. I know this is a lot to take in and your probably going to dread the moment but I can promise you it'll surprise you in a good way... maybe", I whisper the last part.
"What do you mean maybe", Y/N exclaims.
"Depends on how you take the information you're about to receive", Yoongi replies.
Silence fills the room as we watch Y/N contemplate.
"I'll see you guys outside just let me change and stuff", she mumbles.
"We'll leave", I says as he leaves with Yoongi.

The two see the others in the living room panicking, Namjoon was pacing around, Jungkook was tapping his fingers on the arm rest, Taehyung kept bobbing his leg rapidly, Jin was breathing in and out and Jimin rubbed his hands up and down on his thighs, their eyes were wide open and screamed 'we're gonna die', some members looked a bit moist as they started sweating but others were cold and nervous. When we heard Y/N's bedroom door open we all stopped what we were doing, Y/N stood behind the door out of sight making us nervous, it was like one of those horror movies scene. We watch the door slowly creak open as our breaths began to sound louder (A/N: does anybody think how the murderer doesn't hear their intense breathing, you might as well sound an alarm and the murderer will just look around the corner then leave. I mean it's great that they don't die but you only had one job murderer), the long silence made our hearts beat faster then... Y/N went out the door and took a seat in front of us.

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

"So what did you want to talk about", Y/N avoided looking at the maknae line and Namjoon, they felt sad about that.
"How do we say this... basically it's not healthy that we're like this and the only reason the maknae line and Namjoon did the things they did is because... we like you, like romantically and we can't all fight for you because we don't want you more hurt. We all want to be yours and you to be ours then Yoongi found something called a polygamous relationship, it's when multiple people can commit into a relationship. So the question is, do you want to be our girlfriend", Jin asks.
Y/N wore a shocked expression making the boys' stomachs drop, this was like a dream to Y/N, this is what she dreamt for but she knew this was all too good to be true. The ARMY would be outraged and the company would tank so hard, what will Korea's society think about this, what if saesangs came crashing in at night, what if Y/N had to meet their parents, how would they have sex, what will marriage be like, can she equally give them all time. It was all confusing.
"Have you guys even thought about the consequences of this, if anybody finds out you're gonna lose your jobs and you're going to become pariahs of Korea, you guys are going to turn into ghost. Would really risk a dream job like this just for one job, you guys have been training for this your whole lives and you're dropping for some girl who let you stay at her house. The fans, the people, your family, the saesangs, your boss, have you thought of them. I love you guys so much and I know you love your jobs and what you create, are you guys sure", Y/N rants.
"We've thought about this and we can keep it super private, if anybody suspicious then we can just say that your our co manger or one of our good friends. Honestly our families just want us to be happy and understand that we'll probably never have a live life, they've even said that they didn't care who it was or when we date. We promise we'll keep you safe and away from saesangs, Bang himself has checked security and applied even more guards to be at our service at any time of day. Korea doesn't need to know about us, we know that you what a low profile relationship and us being idols doesn't help that but we promise that no one will find out, we have protocols for literally everything. I'm sorry for what I've done and I want to make it up to you, I love you so much, we love you so much and we never intended to hurt you, you're so perfect I can't believe you haven't kicked us out yet, I promise I'll keep you safe and love you till the end", Namjoon inputs.
Everyone looked at Y/N, they were on the edge of their seats waiting for to either fall or hug the life out of her.
"Yes", Y/N replies.
"Yes you'll date us", Jungkook specifies.
Y/N nods and we all jump out of our seats to hug her. We've been through so much shit that the world just has to give us this moment, I'm always happy but Y/N made the sun explode and I couldn't stop smiling.