Chapter nineteen: Secrets untold mysterys revealed

No one's POV

"You did that y/n..." Her words kept repeating inside y/n'a head over and over again. she shook her head intensely in disbelief.

"I don't kill an innocent life... and i intend to keep it that way!" y/n screamed

A day ago

"Could she even be there? the place looks deserted."  Jennie countered as she eyed the picture carefully.

"Wendy gave us that location... why did she even do that?" jihyo asked y/n who was sitting calmly at a chair.

"Wendy doesn't lie or make up stories. if she says that my sister is there she's there. we'll go tomorrow at night." y/n shrugged as if it was nothing.

all 13 girls looked at each other confusingly.

"Aren't you happy? You can get your sister back." Jisoo said while looking at the calm y/n intently. y/n could only shrug again feeling calmer than ever.

"I always get my sister back. i don't need to be suprise that wendy told us her location. if she wants to play games then it's a game she will get."

~~
Y/n's POV

"Guns is there and if you want to talk to me i'll be in irene's office." i said loudly for my men and twice and blackpink to understand. they all scattered preparing for later.

i simply walked out the scene to irene's office. there were a few different guns in her office. for starters her favourite gun was there and i couldn't bring myself to touch it. i just took my mothers' gun instead of my own because my mom's was more fun to use and it brings back a lot of memories.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards irene's desk seeing it neatly cleaned. i smiled gently. she always was a clean freak when it comes to her stuff. i sat down on the chair and bent down underneath her table. i unlocked the vault easily and saw some documents and three guns in there.

I frowned and took mother's gun putting it on top of the table. i took the gun i wasn't familiar with or who it belonged to and eyed it carefully.

"Seems familiar but who's is it?" i whispered and checked the magazine seeing it fully clipped. i shrugged and put it back. i saw a paper with my name on it. i frowned again curiousity inside me. i took it instantly and leaned on the chair slouching.

Dear Irene,

I never thought this day would come when you become 25 years old already! my daughter must be a responsible woman by now while taking care of her little sister. and when you read this i'm already burried underground probably worms eating me. I put 2 million dollars in yours and y/n's account each. i know money isn't what you want irene. but i can't come back i'm dead. i'm sorry for not fighting for my life. i was too weak. take care of y/n okay? i don't want to see her everyday crying because of me. and this gun is-

before i can read the rest a knock was heard on the door. i flinched and put the letter back to the vault safely locking it back inside along with the mystery gun.

i cleared my throat. "Come in!"

The door opened and there stand chaeyoung. i smiled warmly and i gestured her to come inside and close the door.

"What do you want chaeyoungie?" i asked smiling warmly at her. she sat down on the chair looking stressed. my smile faded and i frowned at her confusingly.

"You okay?" i asked concerned.

"Y/n... i'm sorry." she said and looked up to meet my eyes. i squinted my eyes a little still confused about her apologies.