22: Cheers to Living Life

Sean smirks then lunges towards me and I scream. We both fall into the pool like wet dogs with our clothes clinging to our skin. I gasped as I reached the surface and trashed my arms wildly.

"What the hell!" I look at Sean with deadly eyes.

"What?" He asks innocently. "You asked for it."

"I did not." I growled. "We're fully clothed." I reminded him.

Sean looks me up and down. "I take it you'd rather be naked then?"

"No! What I want is for us to be properly clothed."

"Okay then." Sean slips out of the pool, then looks at me smugly as he removes his shirt and throws it away.

"Wh-" I didn't finish my sentence as Sean's lips were already down to mine. Sean leans back and looks at me carefully. "What's wrong? Was I too fast?"

"You win." He whispers in my ear and I shudder from our closeness.

"What do you mean?" I breathed out.

"You win the deal." I froze. I did?

"You mean you finally want me?" I look him in the eye as I ask.

Sean seemed hesitant to answer but smiles nonetheless. "I want you so much." He says and I sense his sincerity.

I smirk then shouted. "IN YOUR FACE! LOSER! HA. HA. HA.-" I couldn't finish since Sean caught me off guard. "Let's go." Sean says.

Then he carried me to his car. "Hey! I'm still wet, you know. Your car will get wet." I said. I punched his arm scowling. "That means I need a towel, you idiot."

"I have towels in the backseat."

"Where are we going?" I ask innocently. Sean ignored me.

"Awwww... is my little baby mad because he's hot tempered?" I coo when he completely ignores my question.

"Hotel." He says simply.

"Hotel?" I looked at him puzzled. "Why are we going to a hotel?"

Sean turns and looks at me, his eyes dark. "So I can show you how much I want you angel." His voice husky. I blushed and stared out the window.

When we stopped in front of a five star hotel I couldn't help but check it out. Sean went out of the car while I was still mesmerized by the building.

It's gold color brought luxury and classic. Gold pillars supporting the roof over the front steps and a crystal chandelier visible inside the lobby.

"Hey are you going out?" Sean asked, his voice muffled by the glass.

"Naah! I feel like trash compared to that place." I said

Sean sighed and opened the door. I was about to go out when Sean threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! I can walk you know." I said feeling ashamed at the people who were staring at us.

"I just want to get there as fast as we can angel." He said huskily.

He went to the receptionist to get the card to our room. We entered the elevator car and I don't know if it's luck but we were the only ones inside.

"Can you put me down now?" I punched his back to emphasize my point but he didn't even flinch.

"No." He says simply then then elevator doors open with a ding.

The sound makes me uneasy of whatever Sean has in mind but a part of me is excited and screaming 'finally'.

I hear Sean insert the card and the door opens with a click. From my angle the things I could see was a cream colored carpet. I gasped as I fell back on the bed and saw Sean standing at the end looking down at me lustfully.

My lips parts open as I look at him in the same way. Sean crawls over the bed and stops right above me and I involuntarily shiver in anticipation.

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now. Lips parted, hair spread out the pillow, and most of all your chest rising and falling and you breathing heavily is enough to bring me to my knees."

Without saying a word, I shift our position and sit on top of him. I lowered my head and captured Sean's lips with mine.

"My angel is not so innocent anymore now is she?" Sean tilts his head and stares at me.

"Well, I'm way past that." I whispered then leaned down to crash my lips down to his.

I remove Sean's shirt and toss it somewhere, and now Sean's chest is in full view. In one quick move he rolls us around and now I'm beneath him. He breathes out, his eyes snap up to meet mine. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

Sean smirks at my reaction and puts on protection. I'm panting when Sean speaks. "I'm sorry angel. It will only hurt for a while, I promise." Sean's thumb brushes over my cheek. Afterwards, Sean cuddles me and we slowly fall asleep.

The sound of a phone ringing woke me up. I glanced sleepily on the nightstand and saw the clock read 10:00 pm. The phone kept ringing and I noticed that it was my phone.

My legs were entangled with Sean's which made it hard to escape. His strong grip on my waist didn't help either. I looked frantically around the room and found my shorts hanging onto the edge of the bed.

The call was missed and I thought it was Claire but when it rang again it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I pressed the phone to my left ear and kept my voice as low as possible.

"Hi Elise." I hear Mason's polite voice from the other side. "Mason?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah... why didn't you go to school today?" he asked.

"What do you mean I didn't go to school?" I asked suspiciously, then I recalled the text I received from him yesterday saying that he was to see me tomorrow. It's a good thing Sean took me out of school today so I didn't see Mason.

"I didn't see you in class." He stated.

"Yeah... I had an emergency to go to, and if you don't mind Mason, I really want to sleep." I said irritated.

"Okay, sorry. Goodnight Elise." I shut down the phone immediately and now I'm suspicious of why he suddenly wants to meet with me. From what Sean told me, Mason is a bad guy, but I don't want Sean to have a bad relationship with his brother forever. If possible, I'd want them to reconcile one day.

To be honest, I don't know Mason's intentions and why he keeps bothering me. I just hope that he's willing to fix his relationship with Sean and if he's trying to make me a part of it, I'd love to help them work things out.