chapter forty-seven-"Gone"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, RECOMMEND and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to Burning_Angel15

Love you all,

----------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

She painfully made her way up the stairs.

She was thankful that the house was still empty cause otherwise she would have had to straighten up from her hunched position and walk pretending that she was fine.

She would never show her weakness and pain.

She wouldn't give Ferol or anyone the satisfaction.

She stumbled on the last step of the long stairs and hit her head.

She groaned at both, the pain in her back as well as her head's.

She tried to get up only to fall again.

She was about to try again but was stopped by Charon, who silently put her arms around his neck and held her up by only putting his arm around her leg.

He didn't put an arm around her back too, as to not hurt her.

She was more than grateful.

He said no word as he carried her to her room.

She felt something wet on her arm and looking up she saw a single tear running down his cheek.

Her heart broke.

This was the first time she saw him. Charon. Her beta. Her brother. Cry.

"Don't you dare cry again. Not for the hopeless and almost dead people anyway."

Charon remained silent.

He opened the door and gently placed her in a lying position on her stomach.

Reia came rushing in with a bowl of water, what seemed like a cream or something and a towel.

Charon left after that and Reia set to work.

"I am fine. You don't need to do thi-"

"Lionesse shut up. Fucking shut up. You damn back is a wreck. Torn to pieces and coated in blood. So shut it" Reia said and cut what remained of Lionesse's shirt, to reveal her back.

"Fuck you, bitch. That was my favorite shirt"

"Oh suck it up already bitch. We'll go shopping soon"

And with that, Reia gently put the now wet towel oh her back.

Lionesse groaned both from pain but also from the icy cold towel.

After a while, the coldness of the towel soothed her back slightly.

She hissed when Reia pulled it away to wet it again and bit her lip as well as buried her face in the pillow, to supress the scream that was sure to come at the pain of Reia cleaning cleaning her wounds.

After a full hour of cleaning her wounds, Reia started applying the gel like substance on her back.

She felt as though her back was burning and as if acid was eating her skin, but after a while, the pain started to decrease and she sighed in bliss.

Reia wrapped gauze all over her back.

That too was wet from the substance she put on her back.

Lionesse felt exhausted and whispered a quiet 'thank you' to Reia, before drifting to a world of blackness.