46-Home

When we pulled up to the house, all the lights were off which was pretty odd for our house especially.

"Hey thanks for taking me there tonight, it was a lot of fun" I grin over at him

"Of course, it is your late birthday after all" he says as I notice Caleb's truck lights park in the street behind us

"Oh they're here" I chuckles lightly "We should probably join them

We both hop out of Dallas's car, we're joined by the other three as we all walk inside together.

"Why is it so fuckin dark?" Beck questions as I open the front door

I quickly jump back into Caleb though as all the lights are immediately switched on and everyone jumps out

"SUPRISE!" Everyone yells

I can't contain the smile that graces my face as I look around at everyone. All of my family was here, well besides Ryan and Lance, and more than half of our school. 

"Oh my god" I smile as I run to my brothers and best friends closely followed by Caleb and Beck.

"You guys planned all of this?" Caleb questions them as

"Along with all of our parents yep!" Arrex grins proudly "We even got Tyler to not say anything!"

"Hey! I kept the secret, you can't say shit to me" Tyler whines as he punches Arrex

After a few minutes of greeting everyone, the party is in full swing. All of our cousins are here, our nieces and nefews, our sibling and aunts and uncles plus friends and a whole bunch of people from school. I didn't even know this many people could fit in my house, but apparently it's possible.

They really went all out for this party, we have an actual DJ set up on a platform in our backyard and had speakers hooked up all throughout our house. There were two bounce houses further into our backyard along with a buffet of pizza, burgers, chicken wings, fries, onion rings and fried pickles all from Kane's. The pool toys were all out along and the fun colored pool lights were all on. There was also a screen set up against our house but I have no idea what that's for.

I lost Dallas after about twenty minutes, so I just sit around the bonfire with Arrex, Caleb, Em, Charlie and Summer.

"Don't worry, mom and dad said they're all going over to Kazers at about eleven with the young ones, that's when the real party starts" Arrex with a devious smirk. Leave it to my brothers to get hammered at a party when their parents are right across the street.

"You really have all this shit planned out" I laugh as I take a root beer from Co.

"Always thinking ahead B" he laughs

"Well now I'm excited" Summer smirks "I've never been to a party before"

"Just be careful dude" Caleb tells her "you're probably the youngest person allowed in, so just be aware and don't get smashed like your dumbass cousins" we were probably the best and worst role models in the world, she just turned fifteen like two weeks ago, she doesn't need to start ruining her life yet.

"True that" Charlie mumbles, I glance over at him and see him looking wide eyes at the fire.

"Charlie?" I question

"What's up?" He grins at me lazily

"Are you already fucking drunk?"

"Noooo...Not yet , I would never get drunk while the kids are here. Can't promise about later though" he smirks up at me as he opens his hand to reveal a dab-pen and a flask.