F I F T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Numb.

I felt numb the entire time the race was going on.

I could feel Sara glaring right at me the entire time, what does she want from me?

I-I did exactly what sir asked me to do, and over that, I haven't even revealed my real identity.

Everything is exactly like what sir wanted it to be.

I looked up a little to look back at Sara but this time around to my surprise she was not glaring at me instead she pointed to the back of the stadium.

Feeling confused I turned around to see that there was a washroom at the back, she wanted me to go to the washroom and meet her.

That is what she wants.

A shiver ran down my body and my body turned cold.

I felt Alex's hold on my hand tighten, he put his binoculars down and turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Umm I-I need to g-go to the washroom?" Alex shrugged and left my hand.

For some reason Alex seems to be a little angry, he hasn't said anything to me but I can feel it.

Is it because of what he said yesterday?

I don't know.

Focus Sierra, Focus.

I stood up and walked to the back of the stadium and saw Sara waiting for me in the washroom, you can do it.

I know Sara will not harm me physically, she never has. Usually, Sara similarly ignores my existence so what is this about?

My hold on the clutch in my hand tightened and I walked right in.

Sara looked up at me and her face held no expression at all, "I, umm, A-Alex asked me to come here."

She was probably angry about why I left the house.

"My problem, darling little sister, is that you have been causing trouble for me! I can't walk out in public because the moment I do, paparazzi expects to see Alex with me. Why can you not let me live?" Sara busted, her face red with anger.

"I-I a-am sorry, sir said t-that I have to do everything that Alex says" Sara closed her eyes for a moment as if trying to calm herself down

"Honestly Sierra, I hate you, why can you not see me live peacefully? First, you take my mom from me then you take away the little affection I had from Mary from me and now, now that you're gone, you still can't let me live! I know damn well that Alex probably treats you like a slave but get a grip!" With that being said Sara pulled her oversized hat a little more over her face as though trying to cover up and left.

I kept looking at the exit until I noticed my now wet face.

Destroying, that's what I am good at.

That's what I've always been good at.

What was I thinking this entire time, how could I have acted so selfishly?

How do I explain to her that I can't help it, I can't help anything that's happening around me.

I have to do what Alex asks me to do as per sirs order or else he will be the one to face me next.

How do I tell you this, Sara, that your beloved uncle Harry came to meet me at the party sometime back, how do I tell you that I died a little on the inside after seeing him again?