Chapter Twenty: I still care for you

No one's POV

"You did that y/n..." Her words kept repeating inside y/n's head over and over again. she shook her head intensely in disbelief.

"I don't kill an innocent life... and i intend to keep it that way!" y/n screamed

A few hours ago

"Momo sweetheart please where are you?!" a desperate father shouted in his mansion. he kept looking in every single room at every direction hoping he would see his daughter.

"Where is she?!" he shouted at his men who was just standing straight at a corner. the two men couldn't utter a word.

"Stop standing here and find my daughter!" he shouted with full authority in his voice that sent chills for whoever was listening. the two nodded and hurriedly went out of the man's sight.

after a few minutes momo was caught by his father. momo was trying to go downstairs while she wore a hoodie and has a backpack.

"Momo..." her father said and tried to get closer but momo pulled a gun out shakingly pointing it to his father.

"S-stay b-b-back!" she nervously said. her father was just looking at her with regret in his eyes.

"Put the gun down momo." her father said with both of his hands raised and walked slowly towards his daughter.

"You k-killed mom... you killed her!" momo shouted and pointed it to his head.

"Sweetheart don't do this."

he was now close to momo. he tries to get the gun from her grip but momo was frightened by the sudden action that made her pull the trigger.

Her father looked at her in the eyes and he coughed blood came out of his mouth. he collapsed on the floor reaching a hand out to momo.

"I... forgive you." he said and momo didn't know what to do. she dropped the gun and ran away from her house heading straight to the airport.

~~

"Momo~yah! are you listening?" wendy snapped momo out of trance.

Momo looked up and saw that y/n was staring at her but quickly looked away before she can react.

"They're my friends... even though you didn't do anything to me you still hurt them." i coldly said to y/n who was just staring blankly at the ground.

"See even though you didn't hurt momo in any way she still hates you." wendy said poking
y/n's side trying to get a reaction from her but still nothing.

"how about you sana? what did y/n do to you?" wendy smirked and leaned beside y/n on the couch.

sana rolled her eyes in annoyance and started to talk instead of wendy.

~~

"Nerd move!"

"Ew get the hell away from me!"

"Shut up and stay away from us!"

"Such a loser."

"Who even cares?" sana asked herself as she wipe her tears. she sniffed and looked up trying to get rid her remaining tears.

"Here." a guy handed her a handkerchief. sana looked at him confusingly as to why he was talking to her.

The guy smiled and put the handkerchief on her hand.

"Thank you." sana hesitantly said. she never experienced this kind of feeling before. no one really took care of her.

"You always come here to cry?" the stranger asked that made sana chuckle bitterly.

"See those kids over there." sana pointed on the field where her bullies were showing off their talents.

"I did nothing wrong to them yet they always bully me."

"Aish what is this a korean drama or something?"

the two laughed and it soon died down with sana staring at the ground.

"I'm felix." he extended a hand out and sana shook it while smiling.

"Sana."

~~

"Do you remember felix y/n? my best friend who you killed in a car accident?" sana shouted angrily but y/n kept her head down her tears threatening to come out.

"Leave her alone!" irene shouted seeing her sister so lost and defeated. she never saw y/n look so gone.

"Tsk irene just shut up and comfort your girlfriend." wendy dismissed her that made irene even more furious.

Y/n was on her way home when she got a phone call from irene. she was distracted and was driving so one thing led to another. she hit a car and they both got serious injuries. y/n got a scar on her collarbone and that was it. but felix was dead and wouldn't come back. sana always blamed y/n for her bestfriend's death. it's always good to blame than to feel guilt.

"You did that y/n..." Her words kept repeating inside y/n's head over and over again. she shook her head intensely in disbelief.

"I don't kill an innocent life... and i intend to keep it that way!" y/n screamed having enough of their blames.

Y/n already feel guilty and worse what more could they have planned for her? it was silent and irene couldn't find her sister. y/n should be smiling and being sarcastic right now but her walls were torn down because of 13 women who broke her and betrayed her on the same day.

"Oh but you did no matter how much you keep
denying the truth it's still there and you know you kill them... all of them." wendy said and irene couldn't handle any of it anymore.

She didn't know how and why but the handcuff broke and all that irene can think about was killing wendy here and now. seulgi tried to stop her but irene didn't heard and instead she plumged onto wendy and punched her face over and over again continously.

Dahyun sighed and pulled irene away from wendy who seemed to have a broken nose and a black eye. wendy wiped the blood off her lip and stood up punching irene straight in the stomach.

"No!" Y/n shouted and tried to run to irene but she was handcuffed to a desk that left her nothing to do.

wendy noticed how y/n reacted and that only made her punch irene in the stomach again earning a grunt from irene.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING SISTER!" Y/n shouted trying to break free desperately.

"Irene!" yeri shouted but she was handcuffed to a pole. seulgi couldn't shout or do anything. she was frozen and had to watch seeing her girlfriend get beaten up again.

"LET HER GO!!" Y/n despreately screamed once more and with that wendy punched her one last time in the face.

"I swear wendy i will fucking kill you!" y/n threatened the girl who seemed to be enjoying this part.

"If beating up irene gets a reaction from you what happens if i beat up yeri?" wendy uncuffed yeri and gripped on her arm making her unable to move.

"Let her go let her go!" y/n shouted once more but wendy just laughed evily.

"Torture me instead. take me anywhere you want but let them go!" y/n said that caught wendy's attention.

"Y/n no..." irene said weakingly and tried to recover but she was badly damaged on the ground with seulgi slowly caressing her face.

y/n didn't listened. "Let them go and you can have me. i don't care what you do to me just let them the fuck go."

jennie raised her eyebrow in interest. she feel so guilty right now but she has to remain calm and act as if she is enjoying this even though she is not.

"Well y/n... you got yourself a deal." wendy winked at her.

~~