Entry #90 (06/20/19)

06/20/19

Dear Future-self,

Here are some things that I missed from my past life (2018):

✅ The Hot and Cold shower- nothing beats the hot and cold shower from my previous apartment. I can have a nice and relaxing hot shower on the cold weather, while beat the heat with a cold shower. That was really one of the things that I've missed.

✅ Unlimited Wifi- I loved how the wifi/internet was so fast there. But of course we all know how I hated globe telecom after one month of going back and forth to their office just to have it relocated and in the end terminated. Still, I've enjoyed almost a year of using it.

✅ The soft comfortable bed- how I missed may foam. My solace and reliever of a very stressful life.

✅ The Air-conditioner- that cool air that hits your face, relaxes your mood and gives you a comfortable sleep.

✅HOME- I just miss the unlimited food, and my parents cooking, and how they'd cook me special meals whenever I'm home. Kanang mag crispy pata lang jd ug tuyo if kumpleto ming tanan, or adobo'ng manok nga bisaya kay naa ko sa balay, or kanang mag bulalo nga special kay ako lng gihulat nila before mag luto.

I wish I could go back to this, but of course I needed this independence so I'd grow up.

I hope you learned a lot, and I hope in the future your not so far away from home anymore.

Love,
Present-self (@22 yrs)