The Defeat of Leader

Chapter 26: The Defeat of Leader

"Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves, and emotion. Like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion" you began to sing. Shadow's mouth dropped to your beautiful singing voice.

"And all those things I didn't say, wreaking balls inside my brain. I'll scream them out tonight. Can you hear my voice, this time it's my fight song. Take back my life song. Prove i'm alright, soooooong" as you continued to sing you became more and more powerful. And with that you continuously hit Leader nonstop.

"My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be strong. I'll find my fight song. And I don't really care if no body else believes. Cause I still got a lot of fight left in me" you stop hitting and peacefully land on the ground in front of Leader. Who was trying to get back up.

"Losing friends and chasing sleep. Everybody's worrying bout me. In too deep. They say I'm in too deep. It's been two years I miss my home, there's a fire burning in my bones. Still believe, yeah I still believe." Tears filled your eyes, this hurt you. Phisically, and emotionally.

"And all those things I didn't say, wreaking balls inside my brain. I'll scream them out tonight. Can you hear my voice, this time this is my fight song. Take back my life song. Prove i'm alright, soooooong" you ready yourself for a huge attack on Leader.

"My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be strong. I'll find my fight song. And I don't really care if no body else believes. Cause I still got a lot of fight left in meeeeeeee, a lot of fight left in meeeeeeee" you stand in front of the hurt and weakened Leader

"Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves, and emotion. Just like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion" you pause before the choras. You close your eyes and form balls of power in your hands. Leader stood up and was ready to strike.

"This is my fight song. Take back my life song. Prove I'm alright sooooong. My powers turned on and starting right now i'll be strong. I'll find my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes. Cause I still got, a lot of fight left in me. Oh I still got, a lot of fight left in me" you growl the last sentence of the song and turn to walk toward the group. You stop in front of them.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" You ask.

"We didn't know you can sing. And, you sang so beautifully" Lightning answered. You blush and walk up to Shadow's side.

"Yeah, I only sing when It comes to fights. It's where most of my power comes from. Mainly because my professor had this song on while she was still moding and programming me" you explain, ending with a kiss on Shadow's cheek. Knuckles almost cried. He failed his destiny in guarding the master emerald. You walk up to him and hug Knuckles.

"He's stealin yo gurl" Lightning whispered to Shadow. Shadow punches him and walks toward you and Knuckles. You part and kiss Knuckles nose. In a caring, motherly kind of way. You look at the emerald and the almost dead monster.

"We can fix it! Just order Chaos to enter the emerald and I will seal it back together" you say. Knuckles nods his head and lifted his arms.

"Chaos! Exit the present body you are in and I allow you to enter back in the Master Emerald" Knuckles chanted. Chaos began to slip out of the leaders body and into the emerald. As Chaos was doing this you began to seal the emerald back with your magic.

"There, good as new" you smile. But you became a little dizzy. All that power you used today drained your energy. You fall back but Shadow catches you and picks you up bridal style.

"Let's go home guys" Sonic smiled. The others nod in agreement and walk out the destroyed HQ. Leaving the almost dead leader there.

~In The House

Shadow carries you into his bedroom and gently placed you on the bed. You smile and look up at Shadow.

"You look tired and need some rest Shadz. The other do to. I don't need it any more. Lay down and I'll take care of all you guys" you smile standing up and kissing Shadow. You walk out the door to find the gang in the living room.

"Come on guys, you need rest and care for your wounds. Off to bed, now" you say. They all groan, get up, and walk to their bedrooms. Well, Sonic in Amy's, Rouge in Knuckles, Cream and Cheese in Tails. Blaze and Silver stay in the spare bedroom the NEVER told you about.

Word count: 849