23: You Don't Poke Pancakes

Thoughts of what happened last night came to me in a rush and I immediately blushed. Swinging my legs over the bed, I noticed that Sean wasn't around and heard the shower running. I grabbed Sean's shirt and threw it over my head then walked towards my phone on the nightstand.

3 text messages. One from Claire, Caitlin, and Emma. Claire didn't seem angry and typed a simple 'Where are you?'. Caitlin and Emma were asking if I was alright and why didn't I come to school.

No messages from Mason.

I jumped as the bathroom door opened. Quite frankly, I was afraid that Sean would get mad if he knew Mason called me last night so I wasn't keen on the thought of him knowing that his girlfriend was expecting a text from his step-brother.

I was, just a little bit, curious as to what Mason wants with me. Why bother calling a random girl who just happens to be your step-brother's girlfriend.

I turned around and saw Sean with only a towel hanging low on his hips. "Good morning." I straightened my back and placed the phone back on the table.

Sean grins. "People already looking for you?" He gestures towards my phone.

"Yes."

"Don't worry, Claire knows his place." He moves towards his discarded clothes.

"What do you mean Claire knows this place, do you guys own it or something?" I say, my voice coming higher and higher at the end, after I turned around just in time that my eyes would be safe.

I hear Sean chuckle before replying. "My mom doesn't get into business, just in the fashion society. So to answer your question, no. We don't own it. But I own the room." he says 'I' arrogantly.

I turn around to face him. "Is this your hook-up room or something?" I say before crossing my arms.

Sean's eyes turned from hurt to anger and I flinched. "No. This room is important to me and the only person I brought here is you." I took an involuntary step forward. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I look down at my feet uneasily.

Sean shuffles forward and grabs a hold of my chin to make me look at him. "Never think that I'll be with you in a room where I've been with any other girl."

Sean sighs but keeps his eyes settled on mine. "I've done things that I'm not proud of and one of them is fucking slutty bitches. If I could have another chance I would save myself for you. You don't know how special it is to me to be your first." He smiles a genuine smile.

I nod my head. "I know." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Sean buries his face in my neck and I feel his smile widen. He leans back, "I want some pancakes for breakfast, what do you think?"

My eyes lit up instinctively and I flash him a broad smile. "PANCAKES!!!"

Sean chuckles. "You've been craving a lot lately."

I placed my hands on my hips and pouted. "I like to eat." I defended myself.

"Let's just hope you won't get a fat tummy then." He pokes my stomach and I scowl.

"Don't poke me."

"Why? What are you gonna do about it?" He grins cheekily and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm gonna poke you too!" I grinned, then started poking him. Then started a very ridiculous poking war.

Sean managed to find my ticklish spot and I burst out laughing and Sean looks at me mischievously.

I gasped for breath as we both fell on the bed while Sean kept on tickling my sides.