Chapter 47

Y'ALL MY BABY DADDY JUST DROPPED HIS ALBUM!!!!!! GO STREAM💞 Ima use some of his songs for this book and then some for my next book which is gone be twice as better as this one. So I cannottttt wait. Let me know if ya just want me to publish chapters now. as matter fact ima just use it for my other book.
***
Cassie Davis
Even though I knew Saint was upstairs and I knew he was laying in the extra bedroom, for some reason I still expected to see him when I turned around.

Looking up at who it was, my heart instantly started to race. I broke into a cold sweat and almost choked on my drink. There Mickel was, staring me down.

He looked better than the last time I saw him, for real. He was well shaved, shaped up, and looked well rested. To be honest, I was impressed but I still didn't want shit to do with him.

"You look good

"You look good." He smiled.

Putting a piece of my hair behind my ear, I took another sip of my drink.

"Thanks." I mumbled, barely letting the words pass my lips.

"Where ya lil boyfriend at?" He asked, taking the stool next to me and leaning against the table.

"Why you asking?" I spat.

"Never mind. Uh...how you doing though?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine Mickel...aren't you here with somebody?" I asked frustratedly.

"No...I mean yeah but like we just friends. I ain't dating her." He shrugged, looking off to the side.

"Oh so we ain't dating?" I heard from behind me.

Turning around, I took sip from my cup. There was the girl Mickel walked in here with. What a shame.

"Aaliyah...wait...chill..." he nervously spoke.

"Bye, and I'm leaving in YOUR car." She spat, walking away.

Mickel sucked his teeth, dragging his hand across his face. He waved her off, continuing to attempt to start a conversation with me.

"Yeah...ima just move to that side of the room." I huffed, getting up from my seat.

"Wait Cass...wait." Mickel sighed, trying to reach for me.

I stopped in my tracks. This felt so wrong. Just talking to the nigga felt weird. It felt like I was cheating. I was so uncomfortable. My dumbass should've never let him in.

"What Mickel?" I huffed, sitting back down.

"Can we just talk? Please. I'm not on nothing." He mumbled.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes, taking another sip from my cup. This whole night was blowing me right now.

My boyfriend was drunk, my best friend was having too much fun to pay attention to what was going on, and my ex was at the same party as me.