Chapter Twenty-one: Back from the start

No one's POV

"Y/n you need to eat something atleast." rosé argued but y/n just sat down on the bed looking out the guarded window.

Again y/n didn't utter any word. she isn't mad about her friends betraying her. she understands that they did that. no matter what y/n does to make good she ends up doing the opposite.

"Please talk to me" rosé put the food down besides' the uneaten meal from before. she sat down on the edge of the bed looking at y/n who seems calm.

"Y/n-" her words was cut off by y/n finally speaking.

"What do you want me to say? that i failed to protect my family? where i promised irene nothing will happen to seulgi where i promised yeri that no one will be at harm? if i didn't kill any of their friends- or yours... i wouldn't be here where i have to listen to wendy taunt me every hour by the day."

chaeyoung looked down feeling her heart sunk by her words. she never meant for this to go far.

"It's not easy-"

"Nothing's easy Chaeyoung. now leave." y/n didn't asked. this time she demanded her to get out.

Rosé looked at her face and she couldn't read her face anymore. she didn't see that bubbly and energetic y/n who always have a smile on her face when she walks by. that protective y/n who was willing to sacrifice herself for anything

Chaeyoung nodded and stood up. she took one last peak on y/n and she could've sworn she saw her shed a tear before she exited the room.

~~

"Irene please calm down." seulgi said at the ranting irene.

"I need to find her." irene said in a low tone. she couldn't find a way to calm down and she isn't going to do it anyways. she wanted- no she needs to find her sister even if she has to kill anyone or even that twice/blackpink group to do so.

"What you need is to calm down." yeri said cleaning her wounds and blood on her arms. she was deeply hurt by the fact that y/n sacrificed herself but she isn't going to be mad at that. y/n need them to think this through and to be calm.

"I can't!" irene finally shouted and fell on the couch shaking.

"Irene y/n gets kidnapped all the time. why are you lashing out?" yeri fixed the bandages on her wrists as she talk.

"This is different and you know it!"

Yeri stopped making any movements and she realized it was indeed different and they were playing with dangerous people. wendy knew them very well. too well for their liking so wendy would mostly know every move they will make.

"Sure y/n would do everything to annoy her kidnappers but- she-..." irene stopped talking in frustation. "We all noticed how mina, jihyo jennie everyone looks at her. y/n is oblivious about anyone's feelings. but deep down she knows. and it breaks her that they did that. it could of been anyone but why them?"

seulgi and yeri looked at each other in defeat. having to lose someone you care about is tough but if it's your sister it's a damn tornado.

"She'll be okay." seulgi comforted irene and hugged her tightly.

'She'll be fine...' yeri thought.

~~

"Useless life..." y/n mumbled as her tears kept flowing continously. it's been hours and it hasn't stop from flowing that frustrated y/n more and more.

"Everything about me is useless." she said out loud as she wipe her tears but more kept coming.

"I can't even make someone not hate me..." she whispered lowly.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door making y/n wipe her tears rushingly. she fixed
herself before staring back at the window to make this more dramatic.

"Y/n?" a familiar voice that made y/n smile conciously.

She turned around to see chaeyoung with a concerned look on her face. y/n maintained her gaze to the girl.

"Y/n i-" before she can speak any further y/n already ran to her hugging her tightly.

chaeyoung was taken aback but hugged back
y/n with the same force.

"Why didn't you stopped them?" y/n hesitantly asked chaeyoung who's heart was beating fastly because of their contact.

"You know i can't y/n."

"You could've warn me atleast... i would of understand."

Chaeyoung didn't speak any further. she was feeling too guilty for betraying y/n. she was also panicking on the inside wether y/n will distance herself too with her.

"Jihyo unnie would find out. i'm sorry y/n." chaeyoung mumbled into her embrace. y/n felt so happy and relieved she gets to hug or feel someone's warmth right now.

"Don't worry i won't let them threaten or tell you what you did."

'Because i care about you too much y/n i don't want to see you like this anymore.' she thought and felt a tear drop from her eye.

~~

"How long is this going to go on?" Jisoo was the one who finally asked.

"As long as i want." Wendy nonethless answered while she kept her gaze on the phone.

Jisoo clenched her jaw tight not wanting to piss wendy off or she'll kill her members.

Wendy threatened jisoo by persuading her to betray y/n. she never in a million years wanted to do that but she had to. wendy was so close to put a bullet inside Lisa's head the other day. she managed to convince everyone by reminding them what y/n did and this deeply scared and hurt her. she never wanted to betray the one she loves but she did to protect her family.

"Haven't you done enough? you've beaten up her sister and friends. you got us to turn our back on her the moment when she needed us. your a sick person wendy." Lisa who was also in the deal and the one who only knows except jisoo.

Wendy turned her gaze to lisa who was glaring at her intensely.

"I will never let her go." wendy stood up that made lisa angry. she tried to throw a punch but jisoo held her arm pulling her aback from wendy.

"You fucking bastard!" lisa shouted not caring if the others' hear her but unfortunately the others went to the grocery for food.

"I'll kill you you fucking bitch!" lisa shouted one last time before jisoo dragging her outside the room.

Wendy scoffed and a smirk was on her lips. she unlocked her phone and dialed jackson.

"Jackson."

(Wendy.)

"How is irene and the others doing?"

(Their in the safe house probably trying to figure out where you are.)

"Good. let them follow a cold case. and don't you ever let them out of your sight."

(Not planning on doing so Wendy.)

Wendy hung up irritated by his voice. she never wanted to form an alliance with him but he was the only one who hated y/n as much as she does besides twice and blackpink.

'It's only beginning y/n. just wait and see what i've got in plan for you...'

~~

I finally updated guyss😅 Sorry for the long wait and hope you enjoy this chapter