Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum

No defence put...

won't say anything either..😅😅 just let's get going with the part...

p.S- I so try and make a decent part but these two won't let me😕😓😓😅😅😬😬😜😜😆

slightly 18+ but moreover on the romantic side😂😂😁😁

typos.. not edited

-----

The laughs turned around the table as all sat to have lunch. The dine was filled with celebs but lucky were Karan and Tripura to sit with Mr. And Mrs. Hirani themselves. The four seating table was filled with ample of food.

Mrs.Hirani gelled up more to Tripura and Karan smiled at that bonding.

"Accha Karan" called in Mr.Hirani "Come to my office next week, want to discuss something with you" Called in the Man himself and Karan knew the exact reason of the meeting. He looked at Tripura at his side but she was already all smiles looking at him.

"will do Sir" he replied with a smile plastered to his face.

--------

"you should say Thank you" She broke the trance of the soft music that played as they drove back from the resort. He turned towards her and admired how gorgeous she looked in a purple dress, the skirt flowed from her hips and ended up just below her knees.

He didn't replied just gave her a look as in why?.

"My jovial nature had lend you the project" she winked at him and he was stunned for a second.

"Its not confirmed yet" he shrugged her taking credit.

"it will be, don't worry" her voice went full of positive from a taunt.

"how are you so sure?" He kept his face straight to the road.

"you know, just the positive instincts" she smiled and he felt it without looking at her but couldn't afford to miss that pretty face of hers, he glanced at her.

"you know I took you to the party isn't it?" He broke her me time and she pondered on his words "I was the one to make you my Girlfriend and bring you here" he kept his gaze straight but his lips curled into a smirk.

"so?" She asked with a brow raised "So, My choice worked" he turned towards her "that means, I am the one who got the project rightfully" he winked at her and she gasped but pouted.

"Always the credit stealer aren't you?" Her lips were curved in a cute pout that he couldn't help stare at her. Luckily the road was straight and he was within speed limit that surprised his own self.

He chuckled at her words but she turned her head away from him.

"Thank you" he said nevertheless. "For the lustrous night" he winked and she flushed at the sudden change of topic.

"Behave Mr.Khanna" she bit her lower lip closing her eyes when all she felt was his darting gaze teasing her to the core.

"From what happened yesterday, I should tell you to behave Mrs..." He stopped and they both turned towards each other at the same time "I was going to say Mrs.Hirani.." He masked it off so naturally that she didn't realised and took his bait. He sighed when she bought his cover up and mend the topic further "I should actually be scared of you Doc" he decided to call her Doc which was more appropriate, 'Look for your words karan' he warned.

She was so flushed with the happenings and his words did added more to her misery.

"what got into you suddenly?" He asked sensing that she was not attentive to his previous words.