Twenty

Merc Jakobs POV

I kneeled in front of her. I was a moaning mess. "Please Mistress, please let me please you. Let me touch you." I begged her. I wanted nothing more than to have her fuck me senseless. I wanted to wake up extremely sore tommorow as she pounds into me relentlessly. She is the epitome of beauty. The meaning of power and dominance. Just looking at her has my cock leaking. Her voice makes me cum. If she commanded me to cum, I would and she wouldn't even need to touch me. She owned every fiber of my being.

"Oh, baby. Look at how pitiful you look, begging for me. Look at your cock, look at it leaking on my floor and nothing has happened yet." She taunted and I moaned at the words. They lit a fire within me that only got hotter the more she talked, stared, breathed. She was everything I needed.

"Please let me pleasure you, Mistress. Let me help you cum. Let me help you quiver and moan in a never ending pleasure. Let me please you." I begged desperately. She was mine. He was mine.

"Get here." She demanded. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and stuffed my face into her vagina. She smelt wonderful, delicious. I was hungry for her and only her. I lightly rubbed my nose on her covered essence and moaned against it. I felt her shiver on me.

"Let me taste you. Let me have the meal that only you can provide me." She was teasing me.

"Go on." She said. She was a literal goddess and as soon as I had the go ahead I ripped off her panties and dives in. She tasted extra sweet and that drove me insane. I wanted more and no matter how much I got, I was still hungry. Still craved for it. This was the only thing sating my hunger. She moaned and squirmed and it had me leaking profusely. 

This might be the last time she sees me.