Midnight man (edited)

~your POV~
"Can we talk to you alone?" Colby asked.
"Fine." I said and walked out the door.
"We're soo sorry. I know we messed up. The trap house is so empty with out you." Jake said.
"Ugh fine. I'll come back." I said I'll never admit it to them but I did miss it.
"Yay!" Corey and Aaron said. Sam and Jake hugged me. I walked back in and got my clothes.
"Sorry Griff but I'm going back." I said.
"It's ok" he said.
"Alright see ya around." I said and kissed his cheek.
"See ya." He said.
When we got in the car they were all like.
"Are y'all dating?"
"No." I said.
I noticed Jake looked sad.
~Timeskip~
Around 11:30 Sam came out to the living room.
"Who wants to play the midnight game?" He asked.
"I will." I said
"Sure." Jake said
"Yeah." Corey and Kat said.
So we all went up to sams room.
"Alright guys these are the only people willing to play the game." He said to the camera.
"Corey, Jake, Kat and my sister y/n" Sam said.
"So you guys are about to die." Sam said.
"I'm ready." Jake said.
"Umm Jake no." I said
"Wait what!" Corey and Kat said.
"Is there something you need to tell us Jake?" Sam said.
Sam then explained the game to us.
"Wait voodoo?" Corey asked.
"Yeah..." Sam said.
Everyone started freaking out.
"Come I'm guys we're thrill seekers." Sam said.
"Is this like a sleep paralysis demon but walking?" I said.
"Oh god." Sam said.
After Sam said what to do we wrote our names on the paper. Jake put a heart by his.
"Any one got a thumbtack?" Sam asked.
"Nope." We said.
"Ok." Sam said and left. When he came back he had a knife.
"SAM LET ME SEE WHAT YOU HAVE." I said.
"A knife." He said knowingly.
"Nooo!" I said. We busted out laughing while Corey Jake and Kat gave us a weird look.
"Don't question it." Sam and I said at the same time.
"Well who gonna prick their finger first." Sam said. He ended up pricking his finger. He then washed it and when Sam left it hot cold.
"Anyone else get cold?" Corey asked.
"Yeah." We all said.
When Sam got back Jake pricked his finger, then Corey. They all had pain and I was sitting there like ha baby's.
"It's your turn y/n." Corey said.
"Be careful it hurts." Jake said.
I went up and slashed my finger and out blood on the paper.
"Bro she showed no emotion, like I didn't see fear or pain on her face." Corey said.
"How did that not hurt." Jake said.
"Y'all are baby's that's what it is." I said. Kat decided not to do it. We then did the ritual thing. We started moving and heard the piano. So we went and stopped the piano. We then realized we didn't have salt so we went to get the salt. It honestly was scary but I didn't show my fear. I just held on to Jake. We started to walk around and then we stopped. We went into the kitchen and we all freaked out because the chandelier was swinging.
"Yo what the crap is happening." Sam said. We were all freaking out.
"Can we go upstairs?" Corey said.
"Yeah lets go." Sam said. We stopped on the stairs and Corey's light went out. We forgot the lighter so we had to go to sams room to get it as soon as we did we relight it. We were all talking and sams light went out. Corey relight it. It went out again and we relight it.
"Ok turn on the light." Sam said freaking out. So we turned in the light and Jake closed the door.
"Bro as I was trying to close it there was like a force on the door." Jake said.
"Wait oh god blow out your candles." Sam said and we did.
Sam went to get the papers out of the closet but as he did there was like a force on the door.
"Sam there was a force on the door like sum what trying to get it." Kat and I said.
"We both saw it." I said.
We ended the game and all talked about it. After calming down we all went to sleep.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ᴀʟsᴏ ʏᴇs ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ/ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.