Chapter 36

No ones P.O.V

Klaus' grin revealed his deadly teeth. He didn't know what he was in for. He didn't know what was flowing throw Marcels veins, making him more powerful than an Original only until Samantha comes.
Elijah throws punches left and right but only gets floored by Marcel.
"What happened to you?" Klaus says.
"What happened to me?" Marcel says grinning also revealing his fangs.
"You were like my son yet you bettered me." Klaus says.
"Well your parenting always failed and look, I am one step a head of you. IM KING! And your just jealous." Marcel snarled.

Klaus stood there shocked, not knowing his next move. Whether the next move would be smart or lead to serious consequences. "You know Marcellus, you may think this power will grant you strength. Just wait until you fall. All kings fall." Klaus says.
"You don't know what I have running through my veins." Marcel says.
"My Blood." Klaus retorts, "My blood is running through your veins as I've turned you and made you become what you are."
"You didn't make me who I am. In fact you ran for me as soon as you had a chance to." Marcel says.

Marcel quickly made his way on top of the house, looking down at them like they were tiny ants.
"I'm not like you Klaus, I don't dagger my siblings." He says, Esther turns around looking disappointed towards her son.
"And I certainly don't try to kill the people that brought me to this world." He says.
"I brought you to this world." Klaus begins.
"No you didn't, you always say I'm not a Mikaelson and I'm damn well glad I ain't one. You're a pathetic excuse of a family. The only world you brought me to was the vampire world. The immortality world!" Marcel says.

"And I can gladly take you out." Elijah says.
"I'd like to see you try but you need me." He responds.
"How would we need you, when we simply need the blood." Elijah says. Marcel begins to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Klaus says, cutting a piece of wood and throwing at Marcel. It pierced through his shirt but Marcel pulled it out, unaffected.
"You need me more than you realise." Marvel says. Klaus makes his way to the top of the roof.
"I don't need you. I never did and I never will. You were just a scavenger for scraps when I met you and that's ALL YOULL EVER BE!" Klaus shouts.

"Oh, I'm the scavenger." Marcel says holding up the vile. Looking at it one last time.
"Fetch." He throws the vile from the roof and the glass connects with the ground smashing into a million pieces, with the once red blood now turning black and poisonous.
"NOOOOOOOO!"Klaus, Elijah and Esther shout.
"What have you done? You Stupid Boy!" Esther shouts. Marcel stood there unaffected from what was being said to him and the damaged he caused them. He looked down and watched the vile drop like snow.

"You'll pay for this." Klaus says.
"No, you'll pay for what you did to Samantha." Marcel states.
"What is it with that bloody name. HAS IT BECOME AM OBSESSION." Klaus says and throws Marcel off the roof. Esther kneeled towards the blood, like it was the most precious thing ever. Tears were forming in her eyes. She stands up and regains control.
"You're deaths are now going to be sooner than ever." Esther says, bringing her arms up, casting a spell. After muttering a few words, all the children came together. Rebekah coming from one end, Kol coming from the other and Finn. All of them reunited in a form of a star.

"You all brought this upon yourselves. But my dear Finn and Rebekah, you didn't deserve this but you have to pay for your sins." Esther says.
"Mother you're doing me a favour." Finn says.
"You Finn, i'll put you in a witch body and so as you Rebekah." Esther says.
"How comes I don't get that opportunity?"
Kol questions.
"I didn't think that you would be up for it. I thought you enjoyed being a vampire." Esther says.
"I just want to start up new and fresh." Kol says.

Esther smiles, "You see Niklaus and Elijah. I have given you the chance to be in a witch body instead. Live out the rest of your lives and have a family if you choose. But I know you two will be stubborn as hell." Esther says. Elijah looks down disappointed, not because he disagrees with Esther but that he is intrigued by her offer. Klaus looks at his brother with pleading eyes.
"Don't fall for it Elijah. Fight it!" Klaus shouts, "Don't be fooled by her!"
"I didn't say anything yet." Elijah mumbles.

"Elijah do you want to be saved?" Esther asks looking straight into her suns eyes.
"You can give Hayley the child you've always wanted."
"You make me sick Esther, trying to sound like you're some martyr. You're twice as worst." Klaus spits.
"I don't care if I die because after I've finished, I'll be at peace with the ancestors. I'll finally restore the balance of nature." Esther says.
"Well you are the one who created the unbalance." Klaus states.
"I'm not the one who took their youngest brother to watch werewolves turn did I! If you just stayed at home, then this would've not happened." Esther says.

"Once again you flip the tables to me. Well I'm not really shocked given that you were always such a bitch." Klaus says. Esther jaw drops. She waved her hand and Klaus was groaning on the floor.
"Respect mother." Finn says.
"Finn you are really trying to annoy me with this mommas boy thing. It gets really irritating." Kol says. Finn rolls his eyes.
"Mother..." Rebekah begins, "Spare their lives and have me in the witch body today."
"Rebekah, I want to destroy these vampire bodies then put you into these witches body." Esther says.

"The plan was to put us in the witch body, not destroy our original ones." Rebekah stammers.
"Oh, But it has to be done."