19

Richie had been lying in his bed, trying to let his mind catch up to everything that had happened when someone knocked on his door.

"Go away, I'm naked," Richie called. He really didn't want to talk to anyone, and definitely didn't want anyone to see that he'd been crying.

"It's Eddie," a voice called through the door.

"You trying to see me naked, Eds?" Richie teased, trying to keep his voice even. The last thing he wanted was for Eddie to know he'd been crying.

"Beep beep, Richie. We both know you're just trying to make me go away," Eddie called through the door. Richie could tell he had been crying as well.

He pushed himself up from his bed and wiped his eyes before opening the door. "What happened to us not being around each other? I thought what happened was a mistake and that I'm a distraction?"

Eddie shook his head, looking at Richie sadly. "I'm sorry I said that. Bev talked some sense into me. I guess I was scared, but I mean, look at Bill's parents. They lead this place and they're married and have two kids!"

"Wow Eds, getting a little ahead of ourselves if we're talking about marriage, aren't we?" Richie said with a faint smile.

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Not what I'm saying."

"What are you saying then?"

"I'm saying that I like you and if you'd let me, I'd like to be yours."

Richie smiled brightly and took Eddie's hand, pulling him into his room, before hugging him tightly. "I think we can make that work, Spaghetti Man," he whispered, chuckling.

Eddie pushed away from him, giving a playful glare. "You just ruined the moment!"

"Aw, Eds, I'm a hundred percent sure that I just made it better!" Richie said, tackling him onto his bed, smiling down at him. "What do you think?"

"I think you're forgetting that I'm a lot stronger than you," Eddie said, pushing himself up and sitting on Richie's stomach, a wide grin on his face.

"You seem pretty soft for being a member of an illegal organization."

"Looks can be deceiving."

"Maybe, but you're an open book," Richie said, sitting up so Eddie was in his lap but not towering over him. "You're pretty easy to read. I figured you'd show up here eventually."

"You did?" Eddie asked, glancing between Richie's eyes and his lips.

"Come on, Eds. How could you stay away from all of this?" Richie asked with a wink.

"Once again, ruining the moment."

"Once again, making it a hundred percent better," Richie said, mimicking Eddie's tone.

They stayed quiet for a second, staring at each other before both leaned in, catching the other in a deep, passionate kiss. Richie smiled into it, making Eddie smile as well.

Richie leaned back, letting Eddie lay on top of him as they continued to kiss, realizing how much they needed each other.

"How am I so attached to you? I've only known you for two days," Eddie whispered when they pulled apart.

"I don't know, but I feel it too," Richie responded, pulling Eddie down to kiss him again.

They continued to kiss, both feeling content and happy with themselves for finally coming to terms with their feelings. That was, until the door to the room opened.

Eddie immediately sat up and turned to see Stan and Bill standing in the doorway, holding a tub of ice cream.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Stan asked, gesturing towards Eddie and Richie as they both blushed.

"Do you not know how to knock?" Eddie snapped.

"We figured he'd be too depressed to open the door, so we just walked in!"

"What are you doing here, though?" Richie asked, looking between Bill and Stan. "I'm always up for a good threesome but was not expecting you two."

"Sh-shut up R-Richie," Bill said, blushing and glaring.

"We came to see how you were doing because Eddie's a little bitch. Ice cream fixes everything!" Stan exclaimed, holding up the tub.

"B-but now th-that we can s-see that you t-two are f-fine, we're going to g-go eat it our-ourselves."

Richie and Eddie looked at each other before Richie dramatically laid back on his bed. "Oh no I'm so depressed..." he said, winking at Eddie who tried not to laugh.

"Come on, let's go have a movie night or something," Eddie said, standing up.

"You guys have those here? I thought it was either working all the time or breaking people's hearts," Richie said, standing up behind Eddie and wrapping his arms around him. Eddie glared, but Richie couldn't see it.

"It is b-but Ben and I d-do the t-tech, so we use th-the extra com-computers f-for movies. M-my parents d-don't care, a-as long as i-it stays q-quiet."

Stan nodded in agreement. "We'll go get snacks if you guys go get the others. We'll celebrate a new member and Eddie not being a hormonal bitch!" he exclaimed, dodging the pillow Eddie threw at him.

"Sounds like a plan, Stanley," Richie said, lifting Eddie up and holding him bridal style as Stan and Bill rolled their eyes, leaving the room.

"Put me down, Richie!" Eddie said, shaking nervously.

"Scared I'm going to drop you?"

"Yes!"

"I'll have you know I climbed up three of those bars today. I'm fucking ripped," Richie said, putting Eddie down.

"Richie, there's twelve bars."

"And I dominated three of them!"

Eddie nodded and grabbed his hand, walking down the hall toward Mike's room. "Alright, no need to brag about it."

"How long did take you to learn how to climb up all twelve?" Richie asked as Eddie knocked on Mike's door.

Eddie patted his shoulder with a sympathetic smile. "Two hours."