{28}

So, he is one of the kinds? But, Mark got me here. Mark is Jouans son. Jouan, Who is my father's enemy. I was so confused, that my head is going to explode at any minutes now. He truned his cigarette off, and stood up.

"please wait here, there is someone who wants to see you. I will take my leave now. And no I'm not your uncle." before closing the door, he smiled at me. I sigh deeply.

"this is so confusing!" I whispered out loud. As minutes passed, someone opens the door and walks in slowly. When he turned his face, he was kinda surprised. And I could tell his eyes got teary. I stood up, not knowing how to react. He suddenly smiled ear to ear while coming towards me for a big hug. He hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe. This is so warm but I don't even know him. But his reaction made me hug back. When he broke the hug, he took the chair close to mine and sat at it. I sat back on the chair I was sitting on.

"Y/n... You really look like your mother alot now."

"you know my mom?"

"yes." he said nodding. "Y/n, I'm Min Ying. Your father." after hearing those words I stood up immediately. Looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"please, let it not be a joke. This is not funny!" I yelled nearly crying.

"I have proof. Let me show it to you!" he said calmly, I nodded waiting for him to show me. Oh, my God. I'm shaking. He stood up walking to the small cabinet. When he opened it, there was a box and some files. He took the box and walked back to me. He opened the box and gave it to me.

"you can look through them." there are many pictures. I picked the front one.

"is that.. My mom?"

"yes. Isn't she gorgeous?" my lip lifted a small smile. She is beautiful.

"so, you are working in mafia, right?"

"yes, I'm part from the mafia. I know you don't like these things... Your mom didn't like it as well. But, I had to do that work. Or else we would be all dead."

"so they threatened you?"

"kinda."

"since when did you start that mafia thing?"

"well, I have been working this since I was like 17 years old. So I'm used to it now. But, the boss was kind. Now he isn't in the world anymore." I nodded. "some are bad and some are nice. You know?" he adds. I nodded again, agreeing. As I was thinking, I remembered about my brother who was looking for me.

"Dad, Is it true-"

"did you call me, dad?" his smiles was so wide his cheeks could be in pain. I flushed, didn't realize I called him dad. I was quite for a moment and nodded.

"glad you are comfortable around me now." He mess my hair with his big palm. "go on. What were you saying?"

"Ah, yes about that. Is it true I have a brother, who is looking for me?

"Yes, that's right. I know he hasn't found you yet, that wasn't the plan. I guess it was complicated for him." I was feeling happy I had a brother, but sad at the same time because he didn't find me at my worst time. I sigh, I was being selfish. "even me, I don't know where he is. I tried looking for him. That's unfortunate."

"dad, he will find me, right?" I whispered staring at him.

"yes, he will, he have to keep his promise." since we couldn't do anything about it. We just had to wait for him to show up. I saw many pictures of us, I even saw my not biological parents picture with my parents and another picture where My mom and Maria were hugging each other. Right, Grandma said they are sisters. I forgot.

"can't believe it, Maria who raised me turns out she is my aunt."

"yeah, she loved you so much." I nodded.

"but why? I mean.. Why did you guys send me to her?"

"the world was too dangerous for you to stay with us. I'm sorry. I really am. Hold on." he stood up going to that small cabinet again. "here." it was a small paper. I opened it and start to read it.

"you have grown up so fast. You have gotten more and more beautiful each day. When you smile it makes my day better. When you laugh it makes my heart full of happiness... When you cry... It sorrows me." without knowing, my tears were streaming down my cheek.

"your mom wrote it to you."

"Mom was watching me grow up? All this time, someone was watching me." I cried harder than ever. The sobs were hard to stop. He as well was trying not to let any of his tears fall down. He stood up from his chair, came towards me giving me his best hug ever.

"and when did she stop looking for me? "I asked sniffing. He was about to reply but I spoke again." did you too, watch me? "I sniffed again, Waiting for his answer.

" yes. I did too. She stopped watching you since she was... Killed. I'm sorry. "

~

The guys were getting ready for their plan. As they were ready to go, Taehyung got a call from someone. As soon he saw the ID caller, he answered.

"hello grandmother. Is there something you need?" he putted the caller on speaker.

"Taehyung..." he could feel something is not good. His guys came closer, waiting for her to talk."Taehyung, you have to get here now. I'm waiting for you. Be quick." with that, the line ended.

As they arrived the maid opened the door for them to come inside. They all did.

"Taehyung! " he ran to his grandmother who just called him.

"what is wrong?" he asked looking at her, she hold his both cheek with her hand.

"this man I told you about. You have to find him! Now or never. You have to get him! Kill him!"

"I will, but what is wrong? Did he do something to you?" his grandfather came downstairs saying,

"he knows where we are now. He have to be death right in front of me. Taehyung you better do your work now." Taehyung never saw his grandfather that serious. He felt something uneasy. He didn't like that feeling.

"I will. But I have another plan to d-"

"to kill him is more important than yours. He is going to find us and kill us. You want us to suffer? To die?" Taehyung shakes his head as a no without saying anything.

"But, my wife is in dange-"he didn't told them that she wasn't his wife.

"My baby, tell me what is so perfect in her? Why did you even marry her? You even said that she has something you can do with. Tell me, Taehyung." Taehyung took a deep breath.

"grandma, grandpa. This girl is related to Mr. Yang. That's why I married her."

"are... Are you sure? How?" his grandmother nervously asked.

"yes, I'm sure. I just happen to find the files about Yang and my wife." the grandpa nodded.

"alright. However be careful. Make him suffer like how he did to your parents, and what he did to my elder son, Jang. " Taehyung nodded and left from there.

"I'm surly, Taehyung is madly in love with that girl." the grandmother said to her husband while standing up from the couch.

"yeah, I can see that. But it won't last long."

"so, Taehyung was really focused on his work. He is smart. Good choice he married her. But.. could what he said be true?"

"believe me, I don't know. But this girl has to die, she is making him weak and disobedient to us."