twenty six.

ICY

It had been more than twenty four hours since learning that all of my savings had been stolen, and the only thing on my mind was finding Tish. I had finally gotten it together emotionally, and was able to pick myself up and do what needed to be done.

The work I had put in for a new life wouldn't be in vain. With a vengeance, I pulled up to Jhonny's Gentleman's club, and looked over to Jesenia whose face was now permanently pitiful. I rolled my eyes and hopped out, as everything in me hated being in the same space with her.

"You better hope this bitch is in there" I hissed, my feet briskly walking towards the door.

"Isis ~"

"Don't" I put my hand up.

If I did have to be with her, I definitely didn't want her to hear her talk. Nothing she could possibly say would make the situation better, and I didn't even want her getting that idea.

After heading into the employee's entrance, my eyes immediately went to looking for Tish, the trifling bitch who would be getting her ass beat the moment I spotted her.

I knew it was a slim chance that she would show up back to work, especially sixty thousand dollars richer. Still, none of that mattered as I made my way through the club on a mission.

"Where's Denim?" I asked Sagittarius, who was over applying her makeup in the mirror.

"Do you see her?" She snarled, looking both ways, "Oh okay"

"Look, I don't have time for the smart shit!" I snapped, "Where's your friend. Even if she ain't here, ya'll hoes share panties so I'm sure you know her whereabouts"

A few of the girls snickered, and Candy Girl came sauntering in from the adjacent locker room.

"I ain't seen her since last night, she came in here hype as hell about hitting a lick" she said, her body semi naked as she was getting ready for her set.
Those were the exact words I wanted to hear, and I hoped she knew more.

"Bitch, you're a rat" Sagittarius turned her head towards Candy, "Watch yo mouth about shit you don't know about. My good sis ain't steal shit"

"Hoe I was just giving Icy the real, you hoes so big mad, it's sad. Tell that girl where Tish at, you were just on the phone with her" Candy argued back making valid points.

I glared at Sagittarius, and knew in a minute my patience would run out.

"Sagittarius, Tish stole a lot of money from me when I let her stay at my crib. I need that shit back, and as a dancer you know how hard it is out here. So I'm hoping you can do the right thing and this doesn't have to go left" I said reasonably, hoping she would just cough up the location.

"Aw hell" Zion laughed, "Ya'll hoes let that hoe Tish stay at ya'll crib. That bitch hands so sticky, we call her super glue. Whose dumb idea was that?"

Jesenia rolled her eyes, and I glared at her without responding to the girl. Instead I redirected my attention to Sagittarius, as she continued to have a stank face painted on.

"Like I said, my sis ain't jack shit from nobody. She make just as much money in the club as you" she lied through her teeth, "What? You got a couple regulars and now bitches gotta steal from you?"

"Girl are you still on the fact that Icy is the opener? Get over it" Candy flagged with a taunting laugh.

"Yeah bitch, get over it" I smirked, "Be a woman and give me the fucking address"