|Eighteen|

Christel.

"What?!" Maddie squeals, her eyes wide, her mouth wide open.

"How did you know all of this?" She asks suspiciously crossing her arms over her chest as she narrows her eyes on Sally.

"Everyone had heard of the symbols of the elemental wolves but the symbols we're always a secret to protect the Elemental wolves and it almost ended up as a myth." Sally explains.

'Hey Snow, how do I turn back?' I ask my wolf.

'Just imagine, your human form, your eyes, noes, long black hair.' She says and I do so.

My bones start to snap and break into place. It's painful but not like when I first shifted.

My bones align and I'm back in human form but I'm still wearing my clothes, that isn't right?

What?! I thought that was just some impossible stuff on novels. Maddie and Sally are staring at me with their mouths wide open I shrug.

"Didn't know I still had clothes on." I say still staring down at my fully clothed self.

"That isn't right, my mate clothes usually shredded," she says and I'm kind of curious.

'Hey snow, why didn't my clothes shred?' 

'Perks of being the daughter of an alpha'  She says with a smile which I'm surprised she can,which is scary.

"My wolf said it's because I'm an alpha's daughter." I state which is actually unreasonable because I felt my clothes shred. Ugh, whatever!

"You can talk to your wolf?!" Maddie squeals loudly and I have to hold my hands over my ears. When she sees this she apologizes.

"It's okay Maddie and yes you can talk to your wolf." I reply and she smiles sadly and I think I know what she is thinking.

"I'm sure you'll find your wolf and mate Maddie, please don't  worry." I state with a smile and she nods her head.

"Wait?! Did you say alpha's daughter?"  Sally squeals which is so not her and I laugh and nod.

"I wonder which pack was it?" She asks out loud and I take that as my cue to tell them about my parents.

"Remember when you guys found me?" They both nod.

"Well my parents kind of visited me and told me they were murdered, they didn't tell me who but they told me who did it but my dad was the Alpha of The Dark Mist elemental Pack." I whisper and Sally gasp.

"That was the strongest elemental pack. My mate gave me all the info about were wolves. He said that one morning all the elemental packs we're destroyed. It was a blood bath and all of them dead." She says as she recalls the memory.

"Oh God, that was horrible." Maddie whispers and I nod. We all suddenly become silent. Every one in deep thought until Maddie interrupts my train of thought.

"Can you show me your elements Christel? Pretty please." She pleads giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh at her attempt to look cute .

"Okay then Maddie." I say and Sally turns interested to see what I can do.

"Oh also I had been practising. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you know you'll..." I stop myself when Sally interrupts.

"It's okay dear, I understand." Sally says with a smile and I can't help but smile back.

"It's okay Christel! Now show us what you got." Maddie says anxiously which makes me laugh.

I swirl air on my hand and they both gasp. I look around and notice water on  a glass on the table.

I lift my hand and imagine the water coming towards me, I swirl it on my hand, making a water ball. I imagine  the embers producing flame and bring it to my palm.

I use some of my energy and make the fire bigger. They both stare at me shocked. Maddie is the one who recovers quickly.

"Wait? You only used three? What about the last one?" She ask .

"Well I'm not good with earth yet, it's so hard." I confess and she smiles and leaving me confused.

"I don't think it's hard! Just try it from a different angle. What were you trying to do?" She asks.

"I was trying to make soil to rocks." I reply staring down, my cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"Instead of that, try to make something else. Earth consist of many things like growing plants? Why don't you try that out?" She explains and I smile. We head outside toward some sort of garden which I had never seen before.

I imagine grass growing and flowers sprouting , I open my eyes and to my surprise is worked.

"Wow! Christel ,you did it!" Maddie squeals happily. Sally chuckles. I hug her and smile back.

"It was all your idea anyways." I tell her still smiling.

"Okay, we better head inside it's  almost morning." We head in and I head straight to bed, feeling so tired after shifting, which was horrible by the way.

*****

Thank you for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

😘😘