20- Worries

****** Enjoy!! *****

LLYRIC—

They thought I slept, so their words were quiet whispers above my head. I kept my breathing steady, my eyes shut against the flickering candlelight, as I listened as they did what I knew they would from the moment I first opened my eyes, falling from the wall of Father's dungeon, and caught sight of my future in their gazes.

Tore my world to shreds.

For my love for them, and our bond, was nothing to the evil in my veins. And not even the bond between us would protect me from their disgust and rage when they learned who— what— I am.

To whom I was born.

"I worry for him," Sage said, his breaths sending ripples down my spine. My sore anus clenched as I tried to keep myself from shuddering in pleasure.

After they had taken turns inside my body, making me orgasm an agonizing three times, they had spent a few minutes above me, their mouths tangled and hands groping. Before either could get aroused again, Sage had pulled out of my ass, and Ember had left the bed for a few moments and returned with two warm, wet towels. He handed one to Sage, who painstakingly and oh-so-gently cleaned my anus of his spend and the copious bed oils he and Ember had coated their pricks with. Ember worked to clean my chest and belly, of his and my own spend, and then the two men were surrounding me, their warm bodies comforting my own, and I knew safety and warmth, again only in their arms.

It hadn't lasted long before they grew restless with their questions and confusions.

"He seems to get along alright, all things considered," Ember replied, his fingers tracing circles on the hand Sage had around my hip.

"He barely eats, Ember, and only when I'm watching to ensure he does. He was nearly catatonic for much of the feast, and I don't know... I almost feel as if he's skinnier, more haggard and tired than he was when we found him in that hellish place."

"Skit'rein," Ember cursed in Akari. "I hadn't noticed his eating... I had attributed the dark circles under his eyes and his tiredness to the travel."

"Maybe," Sage answered, his deep breath at my back lifting me a bit before dropping back down. "I hope so. But why won't he eat?"

"Maybe he's just not accustomed to multiple meals? Or is it his jaw?"

I wasn't accustomed to three meals a day, and my jaw did still ache with each bite, but neither of those was the real reason I kept myself as empty of nutrition as possible.

If I gained strength, then what I had to do would become more difficult. Possibly impossible. I needed to keep myself alive, but only just, so that it would be a matter of a simple moment to end my life and leave my mates to hate me in my death. But at least I wouldn't have to face that hatred in life. I couldn't bear that. I wouldn't. They would, likely soon, learn who I was, and before that happened I had to end my life.

Gods, when I'm gone, watch over them. Please, keep them together. Don't let my death tear them apart— they deserve each other.

"I also worry about his past, as well," Sage began, near hesitantly. "In my letter to my queen, I asked her to look into who he was to be in the dungeon and treated the way he was. I should have an answer within a week or two. Hopefully knowing who he is can shed some light on how to help him."

Ember hummed in agreement before his lips were laid gently on my forehead. "Gods, how can I feel this much for a man I've known less than a week?"

Sage's words had stopped my heart in terror, and Ember's slammed it back into thrumming nearly in my throat.