Im fine 5

(So one of my chapters deleted so what originally happened in I'm fine 5 is that Jordan got raped by Rick before school and he's forced her to leave school early to pick up her son as he has a friend coming over, this is a cont)

I sat in geography class with my Wooly fleece and a scarf around my neck. I tried to push what happened this morning into the back of my head. He did it, he did it again.

"Get into your partners." I mentally sighed as I trudged to the back of the class where all the bad assess sat.
"Dang girl, you can't get enough of me?" Said the one and only Keith powers. I didn't even look at him, instead I just went to sit in the seat next to him when I fell onto the floor. I groaned in pain and quickly stood up as I stole my chair back from the guy that had it. Everybody laughed and my cheeks turned a bright red. I kept my head down taking in the embarrassment as I felt a hole burning in the side of my face. I was too weak to even meet his gaze so I just carried on with the work.
I got out my pencil and as woody walked past he snatched it out of my hand.
"Can I have it back please." I mumbled still looking down.
"Say pretty pretty please with a cherry on top." He said holding my pencil up in the air. The class was silent waiting for me to say it.
"I'm not say-"
"Say it!" He butted.
"Pretty pretty please with- with a cherry on top." i mumbled.
"Sorry I didn't get that." Woody said as he threw the pencil across the room with a smirk on his face. I looked at sir just to see him reading the newspaper not paying any attention at all to the rest of his class. The class giggled under their breath.
"Go get it" He said as he barged me and walked back to my seat. I still felt Keith burning a whole through my face.
"I know you see me looking at you."
I didn't reply. I just looked down biting my nails as they started to bleed.
"Hello." he said waging a hand in front of my face.
"Why you always wearing that trash Ass scarf," He said as he pulled it off of me.
I gasped and put my hands around my neck so that he couldn't see the bruises.but it was too late.
He gasped as a smile played onto his lips.
"Well someone's been getting freaky."
Everyone started cheering as the boys started Humping the air.
"Faster daddy." Derico mimicked.
"Fuck me harder."
"Put it in!" They continued.
I inhaled shakily as I squeezed my eyes tight trying to remove the moment from my head. But it was no use, it was a fresh image that I couldn't tarnish.
I shifted in my seat as I felt a tear slide down my face.
I squealed and jumped up when I felt a bucket of ice cold water splash all over me. The crowd erupted in laughter. I turned around to see the person I hated the most. Woody. He stood there holding the bucket.
"Whoops." He said.
"Dude what the fuck!" I got up and pushed him.
"Chill it was just a bit of fun."
"Why would you do that? I'm fucking freezing."
"Why not, you look kinda cute with your hair wet."
"Fuck you." I spat as I went back to my seat. I wasn't sure where my confidence was coming but I was enjoying it.
I sat back in my seat.
"What did you just say to me?" I heard woody say as he slowly turned around.
"I-"
"Don't you ever speak to me like that!" He said as he banged on the table.
I ignored him as I looked at the floor.
He grabbed my hair and pulled as hard as he could, my head jerked at the force. The class gasped including Keith and all the people at the back
I yelped in agony as his face got real close to mine.
"Aye wood let go." I heard Keith say unbothered.
I whimpered as I held his fist trying to pry it open.
"Don't you ever talk to me like that." He said as he pulled harder.
"S-stop, I'm sorry." I cried.
"Woody she apologised leave her alone man." Keith said.
Since when did he care.
Woody finally let go as I rubbed the spot in my head, years streaming down my face as I felt everyone's eyes on me. The class was silent as everybody slowly went back to doing their own work.
Keith didn't say a word. Do I thank him for sticking up for me? Do I just leave it.
I opened my mouth.
"k-Keith."
"Yo." He replies not even looking at me as he had his head in his phone.
"Uhm, I just-
I got cut off when I saw Jody walk into the classroom.
"Who the fuck made my baby mad?" She exclaimed.
I sank further into my seat. This can't end well.
She rushed up to woody as he held a stank face.
"Baby what's wrong." She said as she sat on his lap rubbing up and down his chest.

Wait what Since when were they a thing?

I mentally gagged at the thought of them being all cute and shit.
He whispered in her ear and I mentally felt her burn a while in the side of my face. The classs oohed as she strutted her way over to me.
"Listen here bitch-"
"Leave me the fuck alone Jody, I'm tired of your bullshit."
The class gasped, no one ever spoke to her in that tone, but it's true I'm tired of her and everyone else's shit.
"First yu upset my mans. Then you insult me. You gotta he out of your damn mind." She screeched as she wiped all of my things that were on the table onto the floor.
"What the fuck."
"Shut up you dumb piece of shit." She said as she pushed me
"Don't call me that."
"But you are."
"No I'm not." I said as I stood up.
"Are you sure about that." She said as she stepped closer to me sizing me up.
"I said leave me the fuck alone." I pushed her and she slapped me across my face as she strangled me against the wall. The rest of the class watched entertained.
"You are a dumb bitch, do you know why?" She asked as I grabbed her arm. I couldn't breathe, she was too strong to push off of me.
"Because if you were smart, you would've given your kid away already, your a shit parent because have your son living with a rapist."
The school gasped.
She let go of my neck and I sunk to the floor as tears stung my vision. Her words hurt. I stood up and quickly run out the room.
Keith
I watched Jordan run out of the class.
"What? It's true she's a shit parent."
I just sat back with the boys staring at Jody's ass. Shit, when she gonna clap on this dick.
"Aye jodie, how comes you talk to your sister like that?" I questioned not taking my eyes off her cakes.
"My eyes are up here idiot." She said.
I put my hands up in surrender.
"My bad my bad. But I mean, why tho."
"Why not." She shrugged getting out her nail file.