Chapter 30 - Movie Time

***And here is the next chapter. Please enjoy*** 

(Alexis P.O.V)

Showering quickly and getting changed into comfortable clothing, I race back to the elevator and head down to the theatre. On the way, it stops and lets Natasha on.

Her phone was put to her ear and she was talking rapidly. She glances at me and smiles, pressing the button for the ground floor.

"Are you okay?" she asks softly, as the person on the other end of call talks.

I nod. "Yea I'm okay."

She goes to say something to me, but her focus shifts back to the person on the phone. She rolls her eyes at me as the elevator stops at my floor.

I wave goodbye as I walk off and down the hall.

"Alexis," She calls after me, causing me to stop and look back at her. She says something into the phone before taking it away from her ear.

"Are you sure you are alright?"

Again I nod. I didn't want to think about what had happened. All I wanted was to get to the movie room and watch my movie. "I'm fine," I smile.

Nat looks at me, and I can see the disbelief in her eyes. Thankfully, she gets distracted by the person on the other end of the phone again.

Taking my chance, I wave back at her and continue heading to the movie room.

Entering the room, I see Loki reading in the middle of seating. I grin as he doesn't look up at me. Quietly shutting the door behind me, I crouch and sneak up the side of the chairs until I'm at the row behind Loki. Holding back a giggle, I tread carefully behind the row of chairs. As I get ready to jump at Loki, he speaks.

"I know you are there, Aithne." He chuckles as he turns the page in his story.

I huff and stand up.

"How did you know I was there?! I thought I was quiet." I frown as I walk around to him.

Loki grins at me, as I hop onto the chair next to him, 'secret" he winks before turning back to his book.

I roll my eyes at him, before looking around.

"Where is Tony? I thought he was going to be here."

"He got a message on his phone and then said that he would be back in 10 minutes. He said to not start the movie until he returned and that was about 5 minutes ago," Loki said as he turned another page in his book.

Turning back to Loki, I try to get a look at the cover of the book before asking, "What are you reading?"

"It's a book I requested Thor bring back from Asgard when he was last there. It's the history of all the realms."

"Realms?" I tuck my feet up and lean closer to him, trying to peak at the book.

Loki sighs, and closes his book. "It is written in Asgardian, so you won't be able to read it, but yes. Realms. Other worlds. There are eight that are linked to Asgard, but there are far more out there."

I sigh, "I wish I could read it. It sounds interesting. I would love to learn about all the realms."

Loki stares at me for a moment before staring at the cover of his book. His brow creases in thought.

"Would you like to learn Asgardian because I can teach you? I don't know if I would be a good teacher but I can try if you are interested."

I didn't even hesitate before nodding. "Yes. absolutely,' I grin. Loki smiles back at me. He opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off by Tony entering the room.