3.

Crazy Miss

WHEN night came, outside of Wei Zhilan's chamber, his two personal maids were talking about him in a whisper. Afraid that the person inside will hear them talk about him behind his back, Meigui, the one who intends to address the matter first, leaned her head closer to the other's ear.

"Don't you think that our miss is acting so strange lately?"

The second maid, Baihe, nodded her head in agreement.

"Ever since her fall in the temple's long stairs, she started acting weird. Is she possessed by an evil spirit?"

"Maybe not. The physician said that our young miss had badly injured her head, so her memories are not that good. She doesn't remember most of the things that happened in her life"

The weird things they noticed was their young miss talking to her reflection on the mirror for a long time, peeing her robe while standing, easily flustered when they helped her bath or dress, the way she talks and walks is akin to a man in the street, she doesn't know how to play qin anymore, doesn't know how to paint and composed poetry, and the way she gazed at them was well... very affectionate?

What more, her personality took a 360 degrees turn. The weirdest part is whenever they wake her up in the morning, aside from her snores and her posture in sleeping, they always caught her massaging her boobs, seeming to like it very much, her eyes were closed as she mumbled 'softie' and 'ah... I like it very much' in pleasure, she often complained about her breasts being so troublesome but she actually loves it.

"Did she turn crazy after her head got badly injured?"

Meigui concluded and the two of them paled.

"I hope not"

Both of them were quite worried about their beautiful mistress that was always composed, graceful, elegant, and talented. She was always good in every way, though she had some flaws too. In their defense, there's no such living person that is perfect. People made mistakes too and their miss is no different for she's also a human.

Zhilan almost had everything, beauty, gracefulness, pure noble blood, elegant in her every action. Even when she trips, it was almost as if it was straight out of a dramatic painting, beautifully falling on the ground. She's very talented too, she can play the Qin really well, she knows how to paint and composed beautiful and sentimental poetry. Where can you find such beautiful and talented mistress like her?

Beauty and talent aside, her personality is barely satisfactory, Yan Gen doesn't know if it's still considered satisfactory. From what he reads in the novel, this girl is pretentious, arrogant, and vicious. It is no wonder that the fifth prince was dissatisfied with her when he learned of her true colors. You see, Zhilan is very good at acting, she can act all frail and kind, with a face like her, it was even more convincing for she can easily tugged at your heartstrings with a single teary eyed look, you will sense a heartache and a surge of pity will come into you.

Aye, so that is why when the fifth prince met her, he didn't right away rejected her, even accepting the gifts she sent to him such as embroidered handkerchief and scented sachet. Yan Gen scoffed, this male lead is actually quite attracted to outer appearance. Only when he learned of her true nature behind that lovely face of hers did he started rejecting the persistent Zhilan who shamelessly displayed her affection to him, then he started liking the dearest heroine of the novel, Li Mei for her attitude and personality. Li Mei is quite inferior to Zhilan when it comes to beauty and talent.