prepare

"Let's do this, everyone suit up, Jung kook take Y/N to the armory while your waiting teaches her a couple of more moves, she's going to need them, and take jimin and Tae with you," Rm says.

With that everyone gets up.

Rm, Jin, Suga, and hoseok leave the room. Only leaving you and the rest of the members.

"Follow us," Jung kook says while leaving the room Tae, and jimin following behind.

Y/N POV

I follow behind the boys, and we finally get to go in the big lobby I saw earlier. We go up the stairs and turn to the left. And step into a big room.

" Chose," He says sternly

Jimin and Tae were already filling there pockets with small guns and knives. They both looked like little kids in a candy store by the way their eyes lit up.

I look around and find a knife that I shove in my shoe and wrap a harness around my thigh to hold another knife.
There were a lot of guns to choose from so I chose a handgun and put it in the back rim of my pants. Then get one of the big guns that had a strap that goes around my shoulder.

3rd POV

Jungkook turns to Y/N and sees that she had geared up well. With that, he takes her to another room that was shared with the armory. The fighting room.

"Place all your guns on the table"

She does so without complaining. Meanwhile, Jung kook walks to the center of the mat.

"Come" He points to the spot in front of him. She walks confidently to the center of the mat. She had a lot of anger that's been building up in her for a while now. So whenever he says

"Fight me"

She doesn't hesitate.

She flung her fist at him. Striking him in the nose, and making him fall to the ground. With this, she gets behind him and wraps her arms around his neck holding a good grip on him. Jungkook then swings her around slipping from her grip.

He then gets behind her. He breathes on her neck making her shiver. He smirks loving her reaction.

"I like this" Jung kook breathes.

"But do you like this" She replies before flipping him on his back. Then striking a nerve in his neck knocking him out.

"This is just too easy", She says laughing while cleaning her hands off. Just before she hears hands clapping she then turns to the little crowd at the table where her guns were at. Then she realizes it was all the members.

Her eyes wide in shock.

"Well done", Rm says while smiling

" Wooo Y/N you need to teach me that move", Hoseok says.

" What! How? Sh- omg! She just took him down like that. How is that possible?" Jin just stops and claps even louder while speechless.

"I should've bought popcorn", Tae said in awe.

Everyone laughed. Just then Jung kook wakes up rubbing his eyes like a baby.

"Why is everyone laughing", Jung kook asks not having a clue to what happened.

"Hey Y/N did you happened to erase some of his memory", Jimin says while Nudging your arm.

" No, I don't thin-" Just before she could talk.

"YOU!" Jung kook points toward her. Then runs.

Then she runs toward him. Like two football players trying to tackle each other. Jung kook tries to punch her, but then she dodges him and pushes him to the ground once again. Just before she could hit him jimin grabs her  and taehyung gets Jung kook trying to keep them from fighting each other.

" That's enough for today. Another time well teach her the rest, but for the meantime, we got things to do." Rm said getting everyone's attention.

Jung kook shakes off taehyung, and jimin lets her go.

                          Y/N POV

I then redo my guns just as I was about to get my last gun. I feel a hand go over my hand and warmth around my neck.

" Next time I'll make sure you're on the bottom," Jung kook said seductively, but just before he could walk away you grab his wrist, and pull him toward you and whisper in his ear.

"Not before I have you screaming my name " This time you walk away smiling leaving a red flustered Jung kook behind.

Author note

Omg things are getting spicy In HErE
  ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) heheheheheheheh