PART FOUR

› PART FOUR ‹› Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame ‹

› PART FOUR ‹
› Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame ‹

I want to fight... actually, I need to fight. I'm not going to sit around waiting for Thanos to get that damn stone.

Raleigh Ridley thought he was finally going back home with Thor and Loki and the rest of the Asgardians he had learned to trust, but his dream of living in harmony with Trystan and the Asgardians was short-lived when a giant ship overtakes their own. A Mad Titan, a man who calls himself Thanos, slaughters half of the innocent Asgardians on board and makes a declaration of war until he receives what he is looking for.

All Raleigh wanted from the beginning was to return to Earth and be reunited with his loved ones. Yet at this point, with Thanos' army searching high and low for the rest of the Infinity Stones, he isn't even sure Earth is where anyone should want to be. Nowhere is safe. Especially not when Thanos gets all six of the Infinity Stones.

NOTE | I've been so excited to get here, Infinity War is my favorite Avengers movie (because who doesn't love a movie where two big characters die before the title screen!) and I'm hoping that I do it justice. Endgame, as well, considering there's a certain character death and I hope I make it as emotional as the movie did.

I do not own any of the characters of Marvel or the MCU, nor the plot of their comics or movies. I do, however, own my original characters and their original plots and lines.

CAST:
Asa Butterfield as Raleigh Ridley
Garrett Hedlund as Trystan Dagher
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner
Chris Hemsworth as Thor Odinson
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
Tom Holland as Peter Parker
Other MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters

 as Tony StarkTom Holland as Peter ParkerOther MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters