1.3

frankie nash didn't know her mom. all she knew was that her dad, jason nash and her grandma, took care of her since she was born. she was conceived in between the time that her dad graduated college and the time he started working for SNL. frankie tended to always be loud spoken and always held a strong boston accent like her grandmother. but when her dad decided to move to l.a. for bigger and better things, frankie was old enough to make her own decision and stayed with lorraine. 

when jason got married to her step-mom marney, she was excited and when she got the news that she was going to be a big sister - twice! - she was even more excited. frankie always felt apart of her family, but she always wondered where she came from. 

once frankie hit 16 years old, that's when she met david julian dobrik. right when she saw those puppy dog brown eyes, she knew she was done for. she never met someone that was so happy before, david was the sunshine on her most rainy days, and she was happy for that. david gave frankie that sense of belonging, like she didn't need to know her background to know who she was now. 

now here she was, sitting with carly and erin, doing vlog squad gossip for their channel. frankie would do anything for david, even if that met answering all the gossip about them. all the girls in the group knew frankie had a crush on david, but she couldn't give it all to him, just because of the fact, she was left when she was younger, and didn't want that to happen to her. even though she never met her mom, she didn't want to be left behind because someone didn't want her. and she definitely didn't want david to do that to her. 

frankie smiles as she hears erin talk about natalie, "no we don't hate natalie!" 

carly nods her head, "exactly, back us up here frankie." frankie nods her head, leaning on the wobbly table david had in his living room area, "no we all love natalie. especially carly and erin. i don't know, natalie is not the most innocent, but she's the cutest bean on this planet, and something about her gives us a sense of serenity." 

as the video goes on, david sits on his bed, complaining to jason about him hurting. he recently got his wisdom teeth removed, and all he wanted to do was cuddle up next to frankie, but frankie gave him his pain meds before she left to film with the girls. 

a little creek was heard, and frankie slides between the doors. "hey daddy, how is he doing?" 

jason nods his head, stands up and pulls the blanket over david more, "he's okay. he's been asking for you. what the hell are you doing to this kid frankie? if it wasn't the fake marriage and you guys being friends, i would assume you guys are actually really married."

frankie gives her dad a 'are you serious' look, "no, dad, we're just friends. you know how he's been there for me. besides, he doesn't like me like that..." 

jason puts his hand on his daughters shoulders, "frankie, i'm not saying this because you are my daughter -" 

"jesus dad -" 

"but you are one in a million, and you deserve everything in this world. if david doesn't like you like that, then to hell with him. you are my baby girl, and if i say david is good enough for you and i know that he does like you - i have eyes, i used to be his age -" 

"but don't let him break your heart." 

"exactly," jason says, leaning down to kiss the top of frankie's head, "i'll come check on you guys later. get some sleep, you have a couple of more days here before you leave to finish school." 

"i love you dad." 

jason smiles, turning around before exiting david's room, "i love you too." 

frankie slowly takes off her crocs, and slides into bed next to david, "fwankie, is dat you? come lay on top of me." 

the small girl giggles, pulling the blankets off of david's face. the bunny like boy smiles, leaving frankie to roll her eyes, "move over you dope."

david smiles and frankie throws herself on top of david, cuddling up into him, "there - better?" 

"much betta." 

***

frankienash posted! 

natalinanoel, zane, jasonnash, and 1

natalinanoel, zane, jasonnash, and 1.1m others liked! 

frankienash: he's so hot when he's not talking😍

tagged: daviddobrik

load more comments

natalinanoel: he's the best when he's not talking

frankienash liked natalinanoel's comment

       ↳ frankienash: it's so quiet 😍

                  natalinanoel & 4,000 others liked! 

zane: AND I OOP --

         300 people liked!

user121: I'M ACTUALLY SCREAMING 

user001: he literally looks like a bunny 

      frankienash: isn't he the cutest?!

todderic: I'M COMING OVER NOW

user980: i'm actually crying, everyone is taking pictures of david lmao