The Park Meeting (Part 2)

Same warnings as last time!
Amy=Army btw
Enjoy!💕
——————————————————————
By the time Taekook got to the park, all of their other friends were already there. Taehyung had to piggyback Jungkook the whole time, but he didn't really mind. They quickly made their way over to the group waiting for them underneath a tree. Hoseok has a picnic basket in his hand, his other hand holding a girl's hand. She was smiling and looked nice, so they sort of assumed she would be good. A girl just as bright as our sunshine. When the group noticed the couple making their way over, they waved to them and yelled at them to hurry.

"Yah! Hurry up you snails! We don't have all day to wait for your sorry asses!" The familiar voice of Jin spoke. Ok well he more like yelled and scolded but that's besides the point. Namjoon just wrapped an arm around Jin's waist and told him to calm down.

Once Taehyung got the two over there, he put Jungkook down and then put his hand on his boyfriend's waist for some stability. The older started to feel a little guilty for being so rough on the younger. On the other hand, he was proud to have such an effect on the red head. Jungkook was sort of a naughty boy deep down, and Taehyung knows that, but he's just glad he gets to be the one to teach him little lessons. Not just sexually. There are many times when he just gets to sit and talk with his baby boy about it. But honestly it was settled 99% of the time sexually. Yeah, they were sort of kinky. Eh, whatever. Neither of them had a problem with either method though so it worked. It was mutual and consensual, and Jungkook always got the reassurance he needed. He would always feel safe with Taehyung. Not like when he was forced to do things with him.

Remember, consent is sexy.

Man, was Taehyung was truly in love with this boy. That made him feel lucky enough. But the fact that Jungkook was just as in love with him made him feel even better.

Tae was taken out of his love trance when Hoseok spoke loudly,

"Ok! Now that the other couple has finally arrived, I would love to introduce you all to my new girlfriend, Amy! Guys, introduce yourselves. I'm feeling to lazy to say that while speech." Hoseok ended while gesturing to everyone. It seemed weird to say, but it really was a hassle to introduce the whole group to new people. At least to them. They always had to go through all the names, roles, interests, couples, and overall group dynamic whenever an introduction was made. They usually had to do it thrice for someone to memorize it. Especially when they changed hair colors, which was frequent.

Right now, Namjoon had purple hair, Jin had brown hair, Hoseok had brown hair, Yoongi had mint green hair, Jimin had orange hair, Taehyung had black hair, and Jungkook had cherry red hair.

( I pulled those hair colors out at random sorry if that's a weird combination lol)

"Hello! I'm Namjoon. I take on the leader, fatherly role here. I'm also the "smart one", I would just like to throw that in there. Nice to meet you though!" Namjoon finished with a charming smile, dimples on full display.

"You're not fooling anybody, Namjoon," Jin rolled his eyes. "Anyways, hi! I'm Seokjin, but please just call me Jin. Or worldwide handsome, whatever works. I'm the real fatherly figure here, so don't let Namjoon fool you. I even make sad jokes! Oh, and he's my boyfriend. Hurt him, you die. Lovely meeting you!" Jin explains. He blew Amy a kiss for the heck of it afterwords, to which she just giggled.

"Hi. I'm Yoongi-" He was cut off by a walking mochi boy.

"Call him Suga!"

"No, please don't-"

"Actually AgustD is better-"

"Jimin, I swear-"

"Wait! Call him lil meow meow. Or jja-"