Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris

"You know its love when all you

want is that person to be

happy, even if youre not part

of their happiness." — Julia Roberts

Warning⚠ warning!!!
Steamy Chapter🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
This part has S** , very private part and cursing involved! SKIP if your not yet legally aged adult! I warn you Guys!! 
Please don't read in your own well-being!!!!
The scene is base from my broad and wildest imagination and its all made off only.

Lorenzo's Point of view (unedited)

It's seems like an ultimate dream, a girl who gives me sleepless night since  first  time I had my eyes on  her is now in my arms and bed. Submitting on me without inhibition. My control is on edge, the picture of taking her insensibly makes me go crazy. My Fucking cock is on the hardest point,it doesnt help me at all.

Alexa is distinctive with all womans that I  used for my sexual pleasure if I get  bored. She is uncomparerable! My  libido always in superior mode. I never considered my partner feelings at all. Womans  are alway desperate to get wild  and bow to  satisfy my pleasure needs.

Alexia change everything to me, so  innocent and attratively seductive right now. Moreover, with a present of alcohol in her system, she indeed turned into wild, playful and stubborn sweetheart. I like it.

She insuate a passionate kiss. With her sweet, moist MN hot with agresiveness  and i response it possesively  devouring her sweet plump lips is heavenly satisfaction. I  could make her stopped but my mind is being clouded by my darkest desire to make her feel, what  she already  build inside of me. She basically throwing herself to me. I give her satisfaction but  makes her yearning for more. I can feel her melting into my arms She  hold on my neck like her life depends on it.

Unable to stand still, I  wrapped her waist grabing and lift her up, she voluntary wrap her legs around my waist.Without putting much effort, carrying  her without breaking the kiss. She moan. Kissing her sweet soft plum lips is so addictive.  Kicking the door close, I carefully  lay her down in the bed without putting my weight on her.

She whimper when I disconnect the kiss. Taking off my cloth,but then She started  taking off her cloth too,  "Give me the honor to undress  you, mia amore" I whisper. She lift  her body so I could have access.  She Sigh.

I laugh "impatient much"

I started kissing her neck that cause her moan. Listening how she moan is so alluring, It can make me cum instantly, but I need to control myself. I know its her first time so I should be gentle, llpatience and a lots of self control.

She's so reactive and responsive to  every touch and kisses, which only caused my arousal to grow and wildest. I kiss every inch of  her while taking off her  botton, I was impatient so I hold them both and  tear them apart. Buttons flew all over the bed.
"thats my favorite top" she frown. complain.

"I  can buy you a whole wardrobe, that you can ever wish for, amore"licking the  tip of her ear. Instead of arguing a groan of pleasure escape in her mouth.  I smiled.

She lift  her body so I could take her cloths and throw elsewhere. In view,  were the most marvelous pair of breast that I ever saw even still covered.

Kissing her expose flesh, devouring her and pleasuring her  soft and pale skin as I unclaps her Brassiere. I stare at first but she tried to hide them from me, but I stopped her. Locking her arm on the  head board.