Bunos Chapter

LAmerica06 :
Good Afternoon. ^_^
I am here to interview the Characters of Rebirth of the Big Boss Daughter.

Kara :Hi. I am Kara.

LAmerica06 :Your story is gaining readers. Are you happy?

Kara (monotone):Ill be happier if I dont have to risk my life wvery single time you introduce new character.

LAmerica06 (sweating) : Hahaha.
Anyways, Can you introduce yourself?

Kara : I am the most describe character and I still have to introduce myself? If they dont know me then they havent really read your story. Poor you.

LAmerica : .......please?

Kara : I am Kara the Female Lead that have to face all the male bastard in the world to satisfy the author. I am not complaining. I just want to be a normal person.

LAmerica06 : err....Can you.. ah...have a more less rebellious introduction?

Kara : You dare ask me to be polite?

LAmerica06 : Katirina Mendoza.
13 years old.
Birth date: August 27.
Horoscope : Virgo
Favorite : Roasted Squid
Special Skills : Computer literate, cooking skill, baking skill, polyglot and reincarnator.
Motto : Live to Change.

This should be Kara :

That concludes our interview

Kara : I still want to demand an explanation!

LAmerica06 : Eh? Oh, look at the time. We cant let Sir King to wait. Bye.

LAmerica06 : (sweating) Good Afternoon S-Sir King.

King : (Tilting head), (looking straight in the eye)

LAmerica06 : I-I will inter...interview...

King : Arent you the Author?

LAmerica06 : Yes Sir!

King : You should be the one who knows better than anyone. And who dare said in the comment box that I cant be the Male Lead?

LAmerica06 : Dont fight with the reader. 😟. And they are right that you sound like a pedo---lolicon. The Main Lead is only 13.

King : Arent you the one who decide that? They are actually calling me a pervert when you are the real pervert.

LAmerica06 : (gasp) I-I-I

King : What? Am I wrong?

LAmerica06 : (bow) (kneel) Im s-sorry.

King : Just because you enjoy shaming me doesnt mean you can. You think retribution is not real? If you reincarnate in this world, Ill kill you.

LAmerica06 : Mercy Dear Male God!
Anyways, I will end this interview (though it never started).
Bishop 'King' Zamora, 30 turning 31.
Birth date : Dec 25
Horoscope : Capricorn
Favorite : Ginataang Manok with Papaya or Chicken in Coconut Milk with papaya/ Bread with Spreads
Special Skills : Poker face, hacking and Spying.
Motto : A man should be decisive.